[H]<Rejected Raiders>LF late night raiders/gamers

Rejected Raiders on [H]Tichondrius. We are an AOTC/M+ focused guild.
8/8N 8/8H 1/8M Vault of Incarnate

• Raid times: 9pm pst- 12am pst on Tuesday and Thursdays.

We are looking for strong DPS and strong healers to fill in our core group. We are beginning our mythic prog in the next week. We don’t plan on being anything Cutting Edge. Just some mythic prog until the next tier comes out. We are looking for people interested in doing keys of any level. As well, people looking for a home for next tier.

Open to all classes and specs, except tank. Warlocks are a priority.
Please feel free to reach out.

Bnet: iAintDaPlug#1119
Discord: I aint da plug#0532

I look forward to hearing from you. This is a perfect community for late night players wanting to raid, M+, or just to hang out!

3 Likes

Good guild, great people, sweaty nerds.

Great folks here.

Still looking for more people to help our community grow. Looking for active players who enjoy doing keys and helping others.

Bumpity bump

Hey there! A friend and I (Warlock and DK) are looking for an AOTC/m+ guild with some mythic progression sprinkled in. I have AOTC and hes 7/8H, im 405 and hes 408. Both of us are experienced raiders lookin to have some fun as well. I sent a friend request in discord! Opossum Lord#8686

1 Like

Awesome glad you found us!

Still looking for quality peeps!

1 Like

Still looking for 1-2 strong healers, 2-3 strong DPS, and 1 backup tank/flex.

Still looking for more to grow our community. Need 1-2 healers and 1-2 dps for raiding. We are starting mythic prog. Raid times Tuesday/Thursday 9pm pst-12am. As well any and all classes for keys and alt raid. If you are looking for a late night community to do things with. This is it. We run keys of all levels.

Hello!

I’m swapping servers and I’m looking for a late night guild to call home. Ill be leveling up a DK (UH) to take to end game.

Super interested in joining up and when the time comes, M+ and raiding with yall. Shoot me a message in game!

ToddTheDK#1740

1 Like

We are still looking for all exceptional players to add to our guild. We are looking to grow our M+ community. Our core raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9 pm pst-12 am pst. We also do alt raids and keys nightly. If you are looking for something late night. This is the perfect place for you.
Reach out to me!
Bnet: iAintDaPlug#1119
Discord: I aint da plug#0532

Still looking as 10.1 approaches!

interested. please reach out to matthaïos in game on tichondrius