[H]<Rejected Raiders> Late Night Tues/Thurs

Rejected Raiders on [H]Tichondrius. We are an AOTC/M+ focused guild. 8/8N 8/8H 2/8M Vault of Incarnate

• Raid times : 9pm pst- 12am pst on Tuesday and Thursdays.
    We are looking for 2 strong DPS and 1 strong healer, as well a Healer with a strong DPS offspec to fill in our core group. We are AOTC focused, with some mythic prog on top. but nothing cutting edge. Just some mythic prog until the next tier comes out. We are looking for people interested in doing keys of any level. As well, people looking for a home for next tier.
    Our biggest needs right now are:
  • Druid(ANY)
  • Paladin(ANY)
  • Warrior(ANY)
  • Mage
  • Shaman(Any Spec)
  • Warlock <<<<<<<<<
  • Priest(Shadow/Flex)
  • Monk(ANY)
  • Demon Hunter
  • Rogue <<<<<<<<<<
  • Evoker
  • Death Knight <<<<<<<<<<
    If your class or role is not listed, but you feel you are an exceptional player and this schedule works for you, please feel free to reach out.
    Bnet: iAintDaPlug#1119 Discord: I aint da plug#0532
    I look forward to hearing from you. This is a perfect community for late night players wanting to raid, M+, or just to hang out!

Rejected Raiders is still looking for healers and dps. Please feel free to reach out with any questions you have. We are building up for 10.1 which is only a month out. We are ready to make great progression in the next raid. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Bnet: iAintDaPlug#1119 Discord: I aint da plug#0532

Looking for some mages and DH’s!

We are still recruiting for 10.1. We need a strong mage and DH.

Still looking for a Mage ,Demon hunter, as well as any exceptional players that this time lines up with. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm pst-12am.