[H]<R I F T B O Y S> 2 day AOTC raiding guild recruiting

[H][US][Mal’Ganis] R I F T B O Y S

Hey there! R I F T B O Y S is a casual heroic raiding guild looking to round out our roster. Our goal is to achieve AOTC each tier (and maybe dabble with some mythic bosses depending on interest/roster size). We’re currently 10/10 Heroic and looking to prepare for next tier!

We are a laidback group that enjoy joking around between pulls and grouping regularly for m+/PVP outside of raid nights. During raids, we take our pulls seriously and try to play to the best of our ability and improve our weaknesses. Our members understand that real life matters more than WoW, and our goal is to accomplish as much as we can without playing the game like it’s a part time job.

Raid Times
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-10pm Central Standard Time

Raid Roster Needs
2-3 DPS - preferably ranged
1-2 Healers - a Resto Shaman would be nice but not a necessity

We would be open to discussing other classes/specs as well.

Guild Rules

We will not tolerate, in game or in discord: elitism, screaming, bullying, harassment of any kind, forming grudges, constant complaining, yelling, drama, racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, or politics. Please do not let these rules turn you off to joining us. We still want you to be yourself, joke around, and troll people you become good friends with.

Raid Expectations

• Know your class and spec.
  • We provide consumables, but we ask members to contribute mats/gold to help out with the cost.
  • Understanding and performing mechanics is more important than your parse.
  • If you are struggling with a mechanic and causing us to wipe, you may be asked to sit and watch. We try to help everyone improve so that they can be effective members of the team.
  • Be on time so that we can start promptly at 8pm. Our raid schedule is shorter than most so we make the most of the time we have scheduled.

Contact

If this sounds like the type of guild you have been looking for, come trial with us and see if we are the right fit for you - raid wise, guild wise, and personality wise. We look forward to hearing from you!

Discord: Jomaca#7799 or Shredsic#3921