[H]<Prowlers of the Night>[Mal’Ganis] LFM AOTC Focused Late Night Raiders

We’re a long-running, Horde guild that has a history all the way back in Vanilla, and we’re always looking for more to join our community. We have people who played back in the day and folks who joined as recently as Shadowlands, so even if this is your first expansion, you won’t feel out of place. We finished our clear of Heroic SOD and are sinking our teeth into mythic, but like many guilds, we need butts to fill the raid slots, and that’s where you may come in.

Here’s what we offer:

Late-night, weekday, consistent raiding - We raid every single week on Wednesday & Thursday from 10:30PM - 1:30 AM CST. Even if we aren’t running current content (i.e. toward the very end of a tier when it’s hard to fill raid slots), we’ll be doing achievement runs, PvP, M+, etc. We’re currently ready for Sepulcher of the First One and are really looking a couple of strong range DPS to round out our roster! If you play a tank or a healer don’t hesitate to ask or join. I’m sure our druid healer would love to play feral.

AOTC and up! We always get AOTC and get as far into mythic as we can of any given tier, so if you’re too good for heroic, but not looking for something that’s Cutting-Edge hardcore, you’ll be in good hands.

M+! Even if you’re not looking to raid, we have many members who regularly push 15+ keys throughout the week, so if dungeons are more your thing, we’ve got you covered. Those are usually done after the raid and Fridays around the same time.

An older community, literally. Not only have we been around for a long time, but a lot of our players are adults with kids, pets, college classes, day jobs, taxes, etc. If you’re looking for some old folks who have been around the game and guild for years to talk lore with, that’s us! We also love chatting about pet battles and transmogs.

That’s all for now! If any of that sounds appealing to you or your group of friends who are looking for a new home, hit us up! Thanks for looking!

Tumbleweed, Events Coordinator of Prowlers of the Night
Grimme#3490 on Discord / Grimme#1479 on Bnet

Calihyye, Raid Leader
zaknafien#1065 on Discord /

Thrallam, World 3658th Enhancement Shaman
Gforster#4664 on Discord / Gforster#1248 on Bnet

As mentioned we’re looking to boost up the numbers for the new raid. Some more ranged DPS is (shockingly?) what we need most but all roles feel free to apply!

If you’re wanting to raid with us, what do you need to do? Well first reach out to one of the people above (or me, or just about anyone in the guild).

What do we expect from people joining the raid?
We expect you to have reasonable gear for the activities we’re doing on a given night but don’t expect you to be so geared out you don’t need anything you could possibly get. We expect you to know your how to play your spec, but don’t expect you to be able to out-DPS the sims. And we expect that you can follow directions, listen, and treats others with a basic level of human decency - remember it’s a GAME and we’re all here to have fun.

If you’re sick of guild drama, this is a great guild for you. We have a solid group of people who actually care about each other’s well-being outside of just raid-time. We’re here to have fun and socialize, but also support each other when needed. What we aren’t here to do is tear anyone down.

If you’re tired of guilds that fall apart randomly, we’ve been here since the start, and we’ll keep being here. I personally have raided with this guild on one character or another since BC. Even in the lulls between patches or waiting for new raids, there’s people either in game or in our guild discord chatting away excitedly waiting for the next thing we get to do as a guild.

But most importantly, if there’s nothing else you take from this post, I hope you understand this: don’t worry about that comment above about our druid healer going feral. Our raid leader would never let that happen, promise!

Still looking for more AOTC focused raiders!

Looks like youre not accepting friend requests on discord and I am not sure how to send a message without adding you. I am very interested in what you guys have described though. I also added Tumbleweed on discord, if someone is available to chat let me know! =)
Zertar#5136 on discord

Hey Gartokittah,

Sorry about that, forgot I even had those settings in place on my discord. I messaged you through discord, just reply back if you have any questions. Thanks!

LET’S GO! Two more nights before the new raid!!!

Giving this a bump as we make our way toward the reset! We’re excited for the raid to open - come join us!

Spots still open for raid tomorrow!

Raid is tonight! We’re all stoked, and still have room in our roster, so come join us!

Just a heads up that we’re open for recruiting again! We’re up to heroic Anduin, steadily making our way toward AOTC and mythic - come join us!

Come join us this week for raid! We raid every Wed/Thur 10:30pm-1:30am CST.