HPriest & HPally LFG Raid Group

Good evening!
My husband and I, a holy priest 367 and holy pally 369 are looking for a new raid team for next raid tier! We are both 7/8 H with G’huun at 2% wipe. We just cannot continue to make our guild’s late night raid time frame at this time. We are looking for something in the 9pm-12am EST range any day of the week except Saturdays. We do have logs upon request. At this time, we do not want to leave our guild, just looking for a casual raid environment that gets progression done. We are on US-Turalyon Alliance side. If you are in need of 2 healers who bring their A game every fight, you can reply here or contact me at my battle tag: lizajane#1447

Hi! I’m Nan. I run a guild on Dalaran server called No Place Like Gnome.

We raid Fri/Sat 915pm to 12am EST. We are a casual raiding guild that is focused on AoTC. We aren’t trying to race anyone on the server and just trying to have a good time.

I am currently looking for healers.

You can add me on bnet and we can chat. taylourene#1601

Hi, I’m Rinamea, from The Avengers of Azeroth guild on Earthen Ring. We are currently recruiting to start afresh starting with the new raid that comes out on Jan 22 and are looking for core raiding member that would attend every Friday at 8:00 PM (we have discussions to maybe bring this to 7:30 PM (eastern and server time).

PM me in game for more info.

Hi Lizamarie, I am the GM of Fatal Ascension a guild on Llane / Arygos who is currently 3/8 heroic but on the verge of quickly progressing with the need for more healers. We will be raiding the new year Tuesdays and Thursday from 10pm EST to 1am EST and would love for you to join this. I know that this was late your time but we likely will only end up going to 12:30am once content is on farm.

Contact me if you have any further questions through my battletag plexarvarius#1376 I look forward to hearing from you and your husband.

What is Cudas

Cudas – Zul’jin is a newly formed guild ran by very experienced raid leaders that have been raiding as early as Vanilla. We are a raid and mythic+ focused guild looking for players to fill our ranks. We’re an adult guild trying to be social and fun but keep progression in mind.

What can you expect from us?

–Professional yet social progression raids

–Relaxed raiding atmosphere

–Friendly family-oriented players

–Mythic+ gear runs

–Always willing to help gear to fill out our raid team.

What we expect from you?

Applying to Cudas, first and foremost means that you embrace and share our passion for progress raiding and also:

–Knowledge of your class and the game

–Knowledge of the specific bosses we are facing. (tactics and mechanics for your spec)

–Preparation of your toon, ex. Enchants, gemmed, potions

–We will help with feast and flasks
–Activity, in order to progress we need a stable group of raiders that are willing to put time to progress

–And most of all, a positive friendly attitude!

What are our raiding times?

These times are Eastern Standard time so please keep that in mind. We also expect players to be on at 8:15pm for inv and then you can go afk until raid time at 8:30pm.

–Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:00pm

–Sunday 8:30pm – 11:00pm

Are you interested in joining?

Contact Bonebraker#11410. Thiserus#1932

Hello Lizamarie,

We would love to have you both consider joining our team! We’re looking for both rdps and healers especially for next raid tier! We’re a pretty laid back group that plays other games outside of WoW, and pride ourselves in a community that likes to have fun but take ourselves seriously during raid.

Our guild information is located at the link below!
[A] <Mechanically Challenged> 3/8M LF RDPS/HEALS

If you are interested contact us at:
Battletag: Yuneel#11582, Kalivar#1575, or Unicornz#1860
Discord: Yuneel#3181, Kalivar#5603, or Unicornz20#3047

Sincerely,
Yuneel

<Mechanically Challenged>
Progression: 8/8H 3/8M Vectis 16%
Times: Tuesdays and Friday 9pm-12am

[H] <Tabbed Out> 8/8M Open Recruitment!

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA BATTLETAG @ Sme#11814

Tabbed Out - Bleeding Hollow Horde (PvP server, EST)

Times: Wed/Thurs/Sun 8:30pm-12 EST

Apply Here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQEGt-HRzM4nWY11nDWdyJr3E8TICt7srUpkzru2YZU/viewform?edit_requested=true

Progression:

Current:

8/8 Mythic Uldir

TO has a long history of gaming going back all the way back to Everquest. This guild has definitely stood the test of time and has had a long and successful raiding career in WoW. For any questions regarding progression in older tiers we’d be happy to speak with you in game!

Recruitment:

To be recruited you must fill out our application. If we like what we see you will have a brief discord interview so we can get to know you. Apply and read our guild charter here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQEGt-HRzM4nWY11nDWdyJr3E8TICt7srUpkzru2YZU/

Looking to add:

Tank

Resto Shaman preferably with a viable DPS OS

Resto Druid preferably with a viable DPS OS

Holy/Disc priest preferably with a viable DPS OS

Mistweaver Monk preferably with a viable DPS OS

Affliction Warlock

DPS Warrior

DPS Death Knight

Rogue

Capable non Mage ranged DPS

Guild Atmosphere:

• We encourage the use of peoples’ real names and we encourage our members to get to know one another as more than just pixels, to get to know one another on more personal levels.

• The leaders of this guild believe that a guild that is socially close is much more likely to succeed than a group of hired mercenaries.

• We are an adult guild and we make adult jokes and mess with each other, if you are sensitive and cannot handle this, TO is probably not the place for you.

• We run alt raids on off nights, as well as Mythic +

• We utilize Discord as well

Guild Leader

Darkranger battletag Genghis352#1259

Officers

Smesus - Sales/Recruitment Lead - Sme#11814, Discord - Smesus#4820

Evilmon - Raid Leader/Ranged Officer

Sikwit - Senior Officer

Skilless - Senior Officer/Recruiting Officer

Maralen - Tank Officer

Thank you all for your responses! At this time, I am choosing to remain with my current guild to continue raiding. I thank you all again for taking the time to read and respond. Good luck to all of you! :smiley: