H<PreMatureLust> (US-Area-52)[ATOC/CE} - Late Night Tuesday/Wed 10pm EST - 1am EST - LF All

PreMatureLust is a new guild with a core of CE raiders. We are looking to round out the needs of our raid team in preparation for DragonFlight. We are a guild that strongly believe in bring the player not the class.

Raid Times: 10pm - 1am est Tues/Wed

We have experience clearing Mythic raids and pushing high m+ keys. In need of Healers/RDPS

Discord: Jokerspawn#5421
Bnet: Joker#116366

Would definitely be interested in a tank roll.

Wanak#9191 is my discord.

Discord name does not work, feel free to add mine. Jokerspawn#5421

Join up and build the team.

Hi there, I haven’t played since castle raid; (yr or so)… I left my guild on great terms Astral… I’m looking to come back for Dragon, my main is mage, my alts Pally/lock/monk; willing to switch to pally main if I had an option to switch class to alts. I can no longer commit to my old guild raid times, your raid times are a little later in the evening and I feel I would be a great fit
Thank you
Discord info Smurfadelic#6619

Still looking!

Would you be open to semi new players?
If so my discord is nìghtclaw#1936

Hey!
Depends on how new :slight_smile: Your discord info is not working, please add me: Jokerspawn#5421

I’m looking for a guild, plenty of experience (played since vanilla, played resto or boomkin since Wrath-mostly resto), historically get about halfway through mythic before something goes wrong, have also been in a CE guild previously, but it fell apart in S1.

My issue is I only have Tuesday off consistently. I work every other Weds, until I can get a schedule change, which can take a LONG time (I’m a RN). I work nights though so the times are fine for me. Holla if that might work with you guys.

Hey!

So would you miss every other Wed Raid? Not sure I understand lol

Big bump of this thread

That’s correct, I have a consistent 2 week rotation, but I work Mon/Fri/Sat one week, then Sun/Weds/Thurs the next. I can try to get that Weds changed, but because of the nature of my job, it takes quite some time to get any changes made to my schedule (chronically understaffed like every other hospital in the US, haha).

Ahh okay, well we can play it by ear if you like.

Sure, works for me.

Add my bnet or discord

Jokerspawn#5421 - Discord
Joker#116366 - BNet

Still open or applicants?

Yep! You can add my Bnet or Discord.

Jokerspawn#5421 - Discord
Joker#116366 - BNet

Still lookin for more :eyes:

Still looking for more, need DPS and a Tank

Still looking for more, need DPS and a Tank