Hpals have a passive 50% fear reduction that they also give to a target lol

they basically have an almost 50% uptime on it too. tww design is so bad so far

4 Likes

Thats fine i dont use fear anyway

I agree this is bad design (as it was with the Pure Concentration conduit in SL). Luckily, Herald of the Sun seems far better than Lightsmith in terms of throughput and ease-of-use. Still, all it does is break PVP and should be removed.

5 Likes

Time to buff fear then back to how it used to be

k

2 Likes

Doesn’t bother me. I don’t have a fear.

if only cc wasn’t reduced to laughable durations to begin with.

anyway, can it be purged or something?

It should be 100%.

Iron clad holy warriors aren’t supposed to be scared of geeks wearing dresses

16 Likes

Isn’t lightsmith able to throw big absorb shields at their teammates all game long?

u will never be the miestro

best u can get is queen of the egirls

1 Like

hahaha thank God

3 Likes

Same‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

I’m not too sure of the uptime but Herald seems to be really strong, Dawnlight is like your top healing from what I’ve seen on the beta.

Getting nerfed lol

Make fear actually break on dam again

4 Likes

I understand people are upset with all the micro CC in this game, but for blizzard to deal with it by giving classes passives…

Come on, that’s just lazy!!!

God forbid the pally is forced to recognize he’s fighting a warlock and know when to use his ability to deal with the warlock properly. Nope, can’t have that. Just give him a blanket 50% passive.

/boggle

At this point, just remove fear from the game. So many classes have ways to break it, and the trinket also.

1 Like

Because fearspam comp is countered by anti-fear mechanic? :dracthyr_a1: Will likely get aura nerfed anyways.

1 Like

Yeah I mean nothing we see in beta is likely to go live exactly as it is right now. Mindgames used to 1 tap people in DF beta or whenever it first released.

Should go look @ what Destro locks are memeing around with. The demon they currently summon off spending shards just spam casts chaos bolt with a 1s cast and they can summon a ton of them. They also respond to havoc.

Unlikely we see that go live that way.

1 Like

I will see this in my nightmares now.

Think that’s fine since fear rn is essentially a stun