HPally LF daytime guild

Hello,

Im returning after several months off…my pc fried but im back and on a wierd schedule. Im available all day during the week. Was part of a raiding guild and healed for keys. Am willing to transfer for the right fit. Still currently catching back up as i just returned a few days ago. As for about me…am a disable Air Force vet and wow is about the only thing i do right now so i definitely have the time to commit

Hey, we are looking for 1-2 more folks to be on server to push Mythic progression, Heroic has been on farm for a few weeks now and is an easy clear.
We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Mythic) 1/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding and community.

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk I’m on discord as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!!

if you are interested in mythic progression add me

matt#19690

Hi Vanarra!

We are in high need of a holy paladin for our raid team. If you are open to a faction change, our guild might be a good fit for you!

BROTHER is looking for competent and consistent raiders to add to our core progression team. We are a tight-knit group that pushes M+ and PvPs together on off days. Our members are helpful and active in guild chat and discord.

Realm: US-Tichondrius

Faction: Horde

Raid Times/Days: Wed/Mon 2:30pm-5:30pm PST

Current Progression: 8/8N, 7/8H

Requirements: 90% attendance, Discord with mic, positive attitude, and willingness to learn and improve mechanics/spec knowledge

Current Needs:

Melee: warrior, rogue

Ranged: warlock, balance druid, shadow priest

Healers: holy paladin, mistweaver monk

Contacts: BattleTag beccs89#1122 or kevinjpm#1579

If we sound like a good fit for you, please feel free to send us a message on Battlenet

2/8 mythic now, pushing 3/8 currently.

correction, 3/8