(H)Paladin looking for a new home!

Hey there! long time player just coming back to retail from classic, looking to join a raiding guild for Shadowlands upcoming. I know how to play, I am currently prot or holy will be any spec for Shadowlands.

Sidenote, if any serious guild on Stormscale wants to talk to me I am willing to reroll to any class to main for Shadowlands as long as the guild is semi-serious(in gameplay not personality) and wants to legit progress thru the new content.

thanks in advance!
-Offworld

Welcome back! I’m not sure if you’re interested in switching to Ally, but just in case I thought I’d reach out and let you know we’re looking for an Hpal to join our raid roster. We’re a semi-hardcore guild who like to work together and progress through content. If you have any questions reach out to me, happy to help. To learn more about our guild from the recruiting post below:

Hey there! i really dont mind which faction i play on tbh. Either way i just wanna play some progression again and feel a guild atmosphere as we power thru the new content and raids. with a lil pvp on he side. Now, i wouldnt really buy a realmxfer or a faction change but id be willing to level over there, I added you on BNet by the way im Carnivvl

Sounds great! I didn’t see the add on bnet. We have a leveling group in the guild, so starting fresh would be fun. Let’s chat some more on bnet (Rymo#1709) or discord ( rymo#6257).

o i added the b net on the guild recruitment post! not sure who that is lmfao.

but i added this one should get it soon.

Hey, if you’re still looking my Bnet is Jered#1381 and Disc is Jered12#7205 hit me up and we can talk!

Hey man, you look like an awesome fit or our guild and exactly what we are looking for. My discord if vmsfroggy#4819 if you want to talk. Also my bnet is vmsfroggy#1886. I will be looking forward to it. Here is a little about us:

hey there,

Almost Awesome is an Alliance Raiding/M+ guild. If interest is there after we have cleared Heroic raids and we have a solid core, then yes, we may venture into Mythic difficulty.

What we are looking for:

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands/Pre-Patch raiding and M+ content.

Prior raid experience preferred.

Raid Times:

Note: We expect raid to be something along the lines of Thurs/Fri 830-1130 PST

For more information feel free to contact Corrupt#11776.