Hpala LF guild 2.9ioxp

I`m looking for a home to raid and push m+ for War WithInn <3
I have AOTC and some mythic raiding xp
LF a AOTC guild who also do keys :slight_smile:

Btag: bloom#13911
DIscord: bloom_xo

1 Like

added your btag as i have questions regarding your background!

❮Wycked❯ Tichondrius AOTC Focus starting a raid group (updated)

Please feel free to give us a look.

Greetings Moment!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hello Moment! I invite you to The Illidari Scourge! We are a guild that does RAIDS,M+,PVP and really just anything you can do in WoW, If you feel interested and want to have a blast in the upcoming expac TWW then here is my BNET! ( FluffyBÙllet#1401 )

Hey Moment! Firehawk on Proudmoore is looking for healers for our weekday mythic prog team, which raids Tuesdays/Wednesdays 6-9pst. Corpse Run is close to completing its roster and just needs a healer and you sound like an excellent choice! Would love to chat more if you’re interested in us. You can add my tag Brerellin#1558 or my discord Brerellyn#6794. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi there Moment, Underground is looking for more for War Within.

We aim to do AOTC and have members that like pushing 2500 in M+ every season.

You can contact Timotay25 or Nickorvis on discord for additional info.

Hey there moment,

I went ahead and sent a friend request in hopes of chatting. Hope to hear back soon. Will leave my guild spam but tldr, we have key runners daily on our off nights from raiding.

Discord - doctersauce
Bnet - Doctersauce#1397

Hi Moment,

I’ll give you the basic info below. If you’re interested I’d love to chat over discord soon!

**Wiping Is For Bathroomz - semi hardcorde AOTC guild. **
Friday/Saturday 8pm to 11pm EST.

• Raids
  • Mythic Plus
  • Achievement Runs
  • Lots of laughs and banter
  • We have a lot of fun :slight_smile:

Beef#12743 is my B-Tag, please reach out to me in you’re interested.

hey bloom, we could possibly be a great home for you. our info is below reach out if you are interested. thanks

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are an AOTC focused guild.
We were AOTC during DF
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys as a group
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need 1 Tank
Need 1 Healer
Need a few DPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411 Remane#1467

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue37, Remane

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh, Rimaine

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Consistently Better is a new Raiding guild founded with the goal of creating a stable community where like-minded players can set and accomplish the goal of Cutting Edge and participate in seasonal Mythic+ content.

Raid Structure & Goals

Consistently Better’s goal as a raid group is to cultivate a team of like minded core raiders who work together to set a goal and accomplish a Cutting-Edge raid team.

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday: 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)

Friday: 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)

Saturday: 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)

Traits we value in our raiders:

Accountability - Be accountable to yourself and be accountable to the rest of the team. Recognize your mistakes, celebrate your achievements, and strive for improvement.

Reliability - Be trusted to follow through on your commitments. If you sign up to attend an event, be there. If something comes up take a moment to change your RSVP Status and notify your team-mates. We understand that life happens, and the real world comes first, but communication is key.

Preparation and Self Sufficiency - We want self-sufficient members who value each player’s responsibility to show up to raid as the best possible version of themselves. We expect each and every team member to take the necessary initiative to better themselves in-game and out. This means research, gearing, consumables, class/rotation knowledge etc… Teams are all about helping each other out and we are happy to help you gear, answer questions, or help you improve your play. No one wants to spend their valuable time helping someone who isn’t willing to help themselves.

Class Mastery and Performance - We want to ensure that our Core Raiders have achieved a reasonable level of mastery of their class/spec. Our Core Raiders should be striving to regularly improve performance.

Recruitment Process

Casuals are always welcome! Trials last 2-4 weeks as needed based on performance for the competitive roster.

If you are interested in applying for an active roster spot please message one of the Officer’s listed above via Discord or BNET.
GM(IGN Praysomeday)- Bnet-Failfixer#11337 Discord- Paintit#6745
Officer- (IGN Startrack)-Bnet-Startrack#2592
Officer- (IGN Drbodach)- Bnet-DrBodach#1817

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!

Also shot you a battle tag request as Sixdays

Shalom, Hand of Salvation is a AOTC guild that does keys and in need of a HPally. We raid Tues-Thurs 9pm-11:30pm EST. Apply at www.discord.gg/CTwSuqXXMv