Hpal or Rsham for SL

So i tried all the healers out and I really can’t get a feel for monk/druid/priest they seem so weird to me compared to Hpal and Rsham. So i feel the best choice for me would be one of these two. The thing is the 3 healers I don’t like seem to be looking the best so far with the class changes etc. I have played Hpal the most but the new infusion of light changes as well as holy power seem clunky and like it won’t be very good casting super long holy lights in a fast paced pvp setting. Everyone claims shamans are super squish and flop easy (all 3 specs) what do i do?

I wouldn’t look to much into class balance at the start of an expansion, that can change with the wind early on in a new expansion.

Dunno man u just gotta play with what you have fun with.

What do you like from a utility standpoint, what kind of comps do you like to run?

If you wanna heal melee cleaves id suggest rsham, if you wanna heal caster cleaves either could work, if you wanna heal something like caster/melee/healer, id prolly suggest that hpally is better for that.

1 Like

I mean I really have always enjoyed hpal the most and they are getting some neat changes also I am just worried that the infusion procs are gonna be super awful tbh.

Eh i mean the infusion procs were already super awful, like a slot machine healer with the amount of rng hpally has between infusion, divine purpose, and now ineffable.

If FoL is tuned better in SL I dont think it will end up being that big of a deal, right now though all of BfA FoL has hardly been worth pressing.

1 Like

Yeah would be nice for sure, thanks for the positive insight

1 Like