Hpal LF forever home

I did take a long break from raiding and looking to get back into it
3k xp io and mythic raiding xp
Looking for guild to raid with and find my forever home…
I just want a chill guild to raid with. im open any time week/weekends.
I love pushing m+ aswell.
Btag- calm#11335
Discord- xocalm

Felweed Cartel would love to have you :leaves: we are a laid back group of veterans that could use more for our core raid roster but we also enjoy guild group M+, transmog/mount hunting and just having fun playing as a team. My battle tag is Akuma#1322 if you’d like to check out our discord and consider joining up send me a message anytime.

Hey there,

Gray Parse - US - Thrall. Raid nights are: Wed \ Thur 9p-12a EST. Currently 7/8H.

Seeking a HPal for AOTC and Mythic Prog. We’re willing to help catch you up. We’ve been a guild since 2010 and have a solid core. Let us know if you want to have a convo, to see if we fit your needs! :slight_smile:

BNet: Aerbax#11297
Disc: rbx#124

Hi, we’re a new guild looking for healers! Here is our info!

Hey we might be a fit for you come check us out or feel free to message me or Valgasm!!

Hi there!

I saw your post and wanted to reach out about my guild, Mechanophobia. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 PM - 11:30 PM EST and are focused on AOTC (7/8 Heroic). We’ve got a solid group, including a Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, and Pres Evoker, and we’re looking for another healer to round out our team.

We’re a drama-free guild that values communication and making everyone feel like part of the community. We also run Mythic+ regularly and have a super fun, active Discord. We provide gems, enchants, feasts, and can help with anything else you might need.

Let me know if you’re interested or want to chat more!

Discord: rachelldanielle
BNET: rachellpwns#1224