Hpal essence

Is conflict and strife the best? I feel like free divine favor might be insane.

1 Like

herons have been known to lay bait for their prey such as flowers, seeds, and even manmade things like bread and crackers

22 Likes

I think it will be. Doubles, ult sac, and light’s grace + divine fav is gonna be crazy

will be good but not best probs

there’s several healer traits that are insane like the ‘ray of hope’ one or the wings cd reduction/proc one

Wings fireblast and vendetta.

Divine favor Major ability
Wings CD reduction minor ability
Mana regen minor ability

(idk if thats how it works but someone told me you could pick a major and 2 minors of your choice when your neck gets higher)

I thought the ray of hope one seemed really good also. I figured it was between that and conflict and strife.

if that’s the way it works some combos are going to be RIDICULOUS

necrotic strike major
chance to refund rune minor (15k proc heal added)

dude? LMAO?

literally chains and necrotic strike would literally just practically not have a cost and would literally just spam heal you on use?

im not sure if it works like that, someone said it does.

They posted a video with an explanation. From what i understand it works like this:

The major slot we just unlocked will take advantage of both the major effect as well as the minor effect of the essence.

then the next two minor slots you can put 2 more essences in, but it only utilizes the minor.

so, 1 major, 3 minors (in total). If I’m off here, feel free to correct me.

Edit: spelling

that’s wild

that’s really interesting, there’s gonna be a tON of broken sht this season holy moly

1 Like

heres the link to the video: Quick Essences Rundown

You think 3x glimmering light/3x indomitable justice will be the way to go? Maybe trade 1 glimmering for wings proc?