HPal (437 w/ Benthic, 65 HoA) LF Mythic Prog Guild

Yo yo!

Just another lost soul stuck on Mythic Ashvane due to endless roster and attitude issues. Currently rolling Holy Pally main (437 w/ Benthic, 65 HoA), but active on alts of every other healing spec in the game.

What I’m Looking For

A progression-driven guild with thoughtful players who prefer strategy to brute force. Willing to raid several nights per week. I don’t have serious leading-edge progression experience but am unafraid of being the worst player in the room.

I never fail to quickly reach the level of those around me.

Other Random Stuff About Me

• I write my own Weakauras.
  • I am obnoxiously into log analysis.
  • I don’t care about healer parses.
  • My wife’s legal name is “Taargus Taargus”.

Please reply here if interested. If you’d like to chat or see some logs or whatever, just leave some contact info in your message and I’ll get in touch.

Hey there Im with the guild amethyst were 1/8m right now we are looking to progress farther into mythic and we would to try to pick you up cause we are looking for a H pal are raid nights are Sat/sun 9-12 server
Add me at Ash#15865 if interested

IMPACT (2/8M) is a newly formed guild with a solid mythic experienced core seeking to push into mythic and eventually get CE. We are looking for players willing to put in maximum effort to achieve our goals together. Even if your class/spec isn't listed in our needs feel free to come to us. We will never turn away good players.

Raid Nights: Tues/Thurs 8-11pm est (prog) Fri 8-11pm est casual/alt run

Needs: Exp/Geared Dps and Healers

Contact Info:
Church#1680
Birch44#1969

Bump, looking for guilds at least in the back half of Mythic EP.

Hey Rëgex! Your wife’s legal name is interesting to say the least :joy:. Seems you’re struggling with that 3/8 as well, so I don’t blame you if you’re trying to hold out for a 4/8+

We’re Without End, a 3/8M recent transfer to Area 52. We originally hailed as the Alliance guild Liberation from Sargeras, however, to have a chance to reach out to more raiders, we made the move to Horde. We lost several unfortunately to the plague of Classic, but are determined to keep moving forward on retail!

Our raid nights are Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST, with a Monday M Bod run to get people the mount.

We’ve got the Disc priest for Ashvane but are very much in need of a skilled HPal!

Contact Info-

Kesaia#1836
Blashy#1850
LordBaker#1349
Lgeme84#1466

If you’d like to see more about our guild you can read about it here! Hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

Hi Regex, i’ll cut right to the chase
Guild Name: Malicious
Realm: Area52
Faction: Horde
Progression: 7/8M 7/9M 2/2H 4/8M 41% Orgazoa
Raid Nights: Tues/Thurs 8-11:00 PM EST (Heroic on Wednesday)
Addon req: Bigwigs/DBM, WeakAuras2, Exorcus Raid Tools, Angry Assignments
My Btag: Chris#111980

Half Credit 4/8M, Mon Tues, weds 10p-12a, 10p-1a on Tuesdays. Chill group, no toxic. lfm.
moclaw#1519 bnet
monkey#2264 disc