How's the RP?

I would like to get back into WoW. Haven’t played in awhile. I mained on WRA and ED, but I kind of want to start fresh on a new server, probably Alliance, but I’d also consider Horde, but probably not. Any active, laid back RP guilds out there?

I have found the rp here to be very good. It is not as guild centric as other servers. Not a high pop server, but not real bad. Check out the events and introduce yourself. No one is going to mind if you are a low level, the people in general are friendly and helpful. Not a lot of walk up, but its there.

It depends on what you are looking for and how patient and courteous you are. The events calendar posted here will give you an idea.

1 Like

Most of our RP is best found through guilds and public events, as opposed to walk-up RP like WRA can boast. The community is tight-knit and long-standing for years; a lot of the main guilds are like an added backdrop to the canon lore, and it’s a small enough place you can become recognized as a Famous Person if that’s your kind of thing.

Of course that can come with your usual cliques and elitists, but I’ve found us to be pretty tame in recent years. Jahana linked you our RP event directory: you can also join the ingame channels AllianceOOC and HordeOOC (guess which one goes to which faction) for a foot in the door.

2 Likes