How's dwarf rp in Moonguard?

Howdy, im a Hordie from Wyrmrest, and i’m thinking of making a dwarf in moonguard. How active is the dwarf rp community in here? I need to Rock and Stone more.

1 Like

Kinda short.

9 Likes

slides over

3 Likes

It is spread out. If you want an all dwarf/military group, The Dwarven Vanguard is your peeps. They have been the staple for it for a long time.

But Dwarf RP in general is kind of spread out among many guilds and concepts. Modan Spellbreak has a lot of them the last I interacted with them as well as Vigilants of Tyr. I suspect we will see a lot of new ones with The War Within as well. At least I hope so.

3 Likes

Badum tiss…

2 Likes

Dwarven Vanguard is still alive and thriving! Good group of people that are 100% worth checking out.

1 Like

Another kudos to Dwarven Vanguard. Though I’m not in the guild/A Dwarf Rp’er, interacting with them at events has always been a blast. Highly recommend!

1 Like

Much love to Dwarven Vanguard from me as well :smiling_face:

Besides guild-based RP are there any areas where Dwarves like to hang out, have a pint or three, and just chat?

You kind of just have to walk up and say hello to everyone. My last RP with another dwarf came randomly while I was sitting beside the bonfire outside the Embassy in Stormwind.

Cheers.

A shame there’s not really an established RP hub for it (Ironforge or the Dwarven District in SW could be cool) but thank you for info!

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s just an MG thing. Feels like Dwarf RP has never really been the most popular on any of the realms I’ve played over the years. I imagine there will be more dwarves than we’ll know what to do with after the new xpac launches. Good luck to you.

1 Like

Dwarf rp used to have a massive hub on WrA but it got all spread out over other servers in the last years ;-;

3 Likes

There’s an entire dwarven community on MG. I suggest reaching out to Odron who leads Dwarven Vanguard and is a part of the very community. It’s bigger than you think.

There is more than the dwarven vanguard out there! There is also the three hammers discord which has regular meetings and there is a moot which is…monthly? Or bi monthly I think I can’t remember been an age since I went.

2 Likes

Thanks. I met a few players on the other realms that I visited (after returning to WoW) who talked about the Dwarf RP on WrA. They remembered it fondly. I rolled a Dwarf, a Night Elf and a Tauren on WrA. I really like it there.

:beers:

2 Likes

Can’t speak to Alliance side on WRA but I do love the Hordeside culture over there.

Once cross-realm guilds happen in TWW I think that could be a wonderful gap-bridger for all the disparate Dwarven communities!

3 Likes

Alliance WrA is a LOT smaller than MG obv but its fun! Good people

3 Likes

Yeah. I came around the corner in Old Town last night and the leather shop was busy. A lot of players hanging around that place.

2 Likes