How will blizzard be reimbursing currency used on heirlooms?

what if you just spent 100$ real money on tokens for gold to buy and upgrade some looms?

But heirlooms cannot be BiS.

Especially the weapons, since there are significantly better, no-longer-obtainable versions of heirloom weapons. Anyone who played in MoP and obtained those weapons would have a permanent, insurmountable advantage over all other players.

No returns on used goods. Find someone else to offload them off too.

I’d like my refund in the form of bnet currency plz and thank you.

It’s called a BiS list,

1. MoP Heirloom Weapons
  2. Regular Heirloom weapons

gg

That doesn’t at all counter what I said.
GG

When have quest rewards had any value to begin with? You throw on heirlooms and level up. Quest rewards are not the objective; reaching end-game is the objective, and obtaining the rewards thereof.

Actually it does ggez

I would kindly like to have at least 50% of my gold spent on heirloom refunded, if not completely, thank you.

I paid for them because of the leveling bonus, now that this is gone, I have no use for them.

Yes they are. I’ve definitely done quests for the rewards.

No it doesn’t.

First of all, there is no such thing as a “BiS list”. An item is either best in slot or it isn’t.

Second, you didn’t even understand, let alone address, the actual point.

An item that is no longer obtainable cannot be allowed to be best in slot, because it would be a permanent, insurmountable advantage.

You lose. “ggez”.

There absolutely is, there’s always been BiS lists since they existed.

and I said they’d have a weapon from further down the BiS list, I don’t see how that’s not addressing the point.

I didn’t say this was wrong :slight_smile:

Actually I don’t ggez :slight_smile:

Literally go look up what the word “best” means.

There is one best in slot item. A list of things that are less good than the best item is not a “BiS list”.

If you don’t see the issue with this, then frankly, you do not have the required intelligence level to have this or any conversation.

You’re a troll and I won’t be responding to your comments until you can actually wrap your brain around the fact that an 8-year-old, no-longer-obtainable weapon being best in slot would be incredibly bad.

Everything you’ve said is awrong, but you’re not worth the time and wouldn’t understand an explanation anyway, so I won’t bother anymore. It’s pretty clear you’re just a heinous troll.

1 Like

Maybe you didn’t play back in the day, there were lists, Best in Slot lists, of items for each slot. From 25H down to quest gear.

Oh no insults

More insults

Trolling is when you say things to cause other people to be upset, so I guess saying why someone is wrong would be trolling lol.