How well would this work?

No… just no… the 1050ti is a waste of money, get a 570 for less and it will run circles around it.

and an A10 is almost no better then an FX.

btw, don’t know what the “core I7” is in there, that’s an AMD processor.

You can buy that a10, it might play games for the next 6 months on like low settings, and you’ll be out of luck in a years time. It’ll make a nice media computer at least, so you can watch all the people on youtube with better purchasing decisions actually play video games.

I just don’t know what to say… we’ve given you suggestions, hell I even posted a whole BUILD that met your budget…

This is the fx 4300 paired with a gtx 1050ti. You should expect lower results because the fx 4300 is faster than the a10-6700.

If you’re really having budget issues, grab an r5 1400, and pair it with an rx 570 (4gb).

2400g is better and cheaper, but really for a 500-600 dollar build right now the 9400f is the bees knees.

1 Like

Id spend like close to 6 and build one but iv never done it before and dont know how to go about it lol

its simple, it’s cost effective, and it’s really hard to screw up.

Step into the light and stop getting ripped off by build companies and third parties :slight_smile:

Ill probably just go that way it shouldnt take to long to get done just waiiting for shipping lol

Let me tell you a story about my first computer build. I was about 18 at the time and using an old pentium 4 pc when i decided to build my own computer.

Decided to get an athlon x2 4800+, 8600 gt 512mb ddr2, and 2gb of ddr2 memory. Think I was playing on an old 720p monitor. Anyways turns out i bought an atx motherboard and my case only supported matx. Just until my new case came in the mail, but i still ran the pc until the case came. It was also the first and last time i paid for Windows Operating System.

So I had to leave my motherboard sitting on a card board box and run it that way. That pc changed gaming for me. Played unGODLY amounts of Wrath Of The Lich King with that build and it ran FLAWLESSLY.

Oh the days of not having something to compatibility check your build haha… I double triple checked my first build.

1 Like

Also what’s the worst mistake you can make now a days when building a pc? Not running memory modules in dual channel? That won’t kill your pc.

How about that build you shared up there earlier it fits my budget pretty good

That should do you extremely well. And it’s pre-compatibility checked.

Ok awesome ill prolly get that

Buying Ryzen

Ooooh BUUUUUUUURRRRN

1 Like

GTX 680 4GB is equivalent (and slightly faster) than a GTX 1050. So it’s definitely not garbage.

The 1050 is garbage so that’s not saying much. You can get a 570 for the same price and it’ll prance circles around it, backwards, with one leg.

gtx 680 will also consume significantly more power than the gtx 1050ti and still get decimated by the rx 570. Also you meant to say that the gtx 680 is on par with the gtx 1050ti not the 1050 (according to techpowerup).

“GTX 680 draws power from 2x 6-pin power connectors, with power draw rated at 195 W maximum”

ttps://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/geforce-gtx-680.c342

I have a video dropping in a few weeks comparing the 2600x and 9400F (got them for the same price). But for WoW the 9400F does win by around 8%.