How we REALLY got our TBC honor (with sources)

Atleast make it 3x if we’re going to have 3x less weeks to farm the honor in time due to the pre-patch being 3x shorter than the original one.

I really hope blizzard takes a look at this and reconsiders, pre-patch is a special unique time and it’s being ruined with this heavy nerf. Adding insult to injury, bonus weekend is EOTS?

Any response, Blues? You’ve got a post here with almost a thousand comments and tens of thousands of views. People doing their best to reach out to you for discussion.

You can’t say something? Anything?

Bump, BLIZZARD, needs to review the honor gain NOW

Still waiting for an acknowledgement of this thread. Blizzard will surely deliver.

Looks like they’re bumping it up a bit at least!

Did someone say bump? I swore I heard it. Could be my bad ears

I said Bump

Preach.

Blizzard beefed honor gain so much because they hate their player base. All of us who played in vanilla remember it wasn’t this bad. Especially with the difference in time we have to enjoy it.

more more bump bump

Hoping Blizzard see this post.

they already saw it and buffed the honor gains beyond what the OP (the one with 1000+ likes) was saying that the honor was previously, the community is just too dumb to realise they’ve been thrown a double honor bone and feel like they’ve been screwed because its not 10 bones

Blizzard CS is literal scum, they won’t be addressing this thread.

Have they fixed the HK honor yet?

1 Like

Not yet. But the double honor puts HKs at 28 honor each instead of 14 honor. This makes every kill count like it was someone between rank 7 and 8.

I just hope that season 1 and 2 are fine without this. We will have concerted efforts from the 2.4 patch, so maybe it will be fine.

Did an AB earlier and got around 210 honor. Doesn’t seem like they fixed a thing.

1 Like

please this is getting wild.

#BlizzDoSomethingMorePlease

Bump

This still needs to be looked into for lvl 70 values. The current values unless adressed are off. WSG win should be 273 honor and AB should be 355 honor for a win. Not to mention honor for PVP kills should also be significantly higher, at least doubled.

This might explain better how TBC pvp was