How we REALLY got our TBC honor (with sources)

bump, please fix the honor values

How has blizzard not responded to this post yet…

Bumping for incompetent blizz devs.

This is what happens when your devs don’t play.

bump so bizzard understand that 2x boost for prepatch still leaves us with crap honor gains after the portal opens.

Interesting that one guy brings up a stupid argument and 100 views later gets the attention of the devs which leads to a nerf, but when someone comes up with a solid arguments with over 20 thousand views Blizz decides to turn a blind eye. Really shows where they stand with their community.

2 Likes

We have an update everyone. Here is link:

that’s just for prepatch, honor is going right back to being obscenely slow to acquire once the portal opens.

Unless blizzard changes their minds… I’d save honor for lvl 70 gear.

Thanks for making a change Blizz. Appreciate the quick turnaround on a solution.

Typical knee jerk reaction ‘fix’ from blizzard without really thinking about the whole picture. You guys are a f’ing joke.
Pre-patches have always had a ‘catch-up’ spirit to them, and this ‘fix’ just goes against that.
Not to mention the OP has just taken the time to prove the fix wrong, but I can GUARANTEE they won’t bother attending to it, and even if you do, it will somehow be DAYS or more.
Which is hilarious, considering how quick to respond to the initial ‘problem’ they were…

2 Likes

bump for visibility

whoa whoa, I have to check that now

its been like that for a few hours now, it seems to be cosmetic in nature, haven’t seen any increased honor, the pvp daily is working also, the av guy just decided he’d give me the av daily for 283 bonus honor

Blizz need to buff more honor gain 100% is not enough

Doesn’t matter. Just want it to be the way it was.

trying to find people to test it on lol.

Blizza somehow missed this thread/ignored the issue.

Yeah what is 2x nothing again?

Please Blizzard take another look at this, seems so rushed and heavy-handed considering the mountain of evidence this was well beyond compensating for “TBC era” honor gains.

This is causing the new battleground meta to be people simply AFK’ing and it’s ruining what was previously and exciting, fun and unique time of the game (pre-patch).

Still Blizz misinformed…

1 Like

Instead of them just buffing our honor now I wish they’d at least confirm the honor per kill was indeed correct and it will work like the videos above at 70.

Continues to need to be bumped

2 Likes