How we REALLY got our TBC honor (with sources)

I just want my TBC honor grind the way it was. I’m surprised they didn’t have the HK information and such. I think even private server 2.4.3 clients had the information on HKs and honor right. I have no idea what 2.5 is pulling from.

2 Likes

This is the guy blizzard takes into consideration before making changes he can’t even read.

5 Likes

that’s all i wanted to hear you say <3 this summons kaivax right?

4 Likes

Me too. Don’t get the wrong i’m gonna farm honor too.

They probably did check the values because nowhere in my post i said 10x more or something like that.
Even is my examples video it’s “only” 7x more.

Of course his private server video substantiated very real facts about honor gaining in the tbc pre patch while wearing tier 4 they had to take it seriously.

4 Likes

This implies a 1,323% disparity in honor generation. I have examples where people are getting 355 and over 550 (this is probably AB weekend). This is 6x and 4x respectively.

4 Likes

I hope I wake up to a better prepatch tomorrow :slight_smile: I just want to play the game and have fun. Not endlessly queue battlegrounds for hours and hours straight just for one piece of level 60 gear I probably will replace pretty quick after questing in the outlands.

2 Likes

The person got 31 kill per kill as well if you look early on in the vide.

3 Likes

Now imagine WSGs and ABs where you are getting dozens upon dozens of kills with an average of ~25 honor and AVs where you are getting hundreds of kills with an average of ~5-10 honor.

1 Like

That’d be great! Would be nice to get rewarded for pvping in a battleground.

2 Likes

HK differences alone would cut the grind down by at least 50% compared to its current state.

2 Likes

Lets also point out that Kaivax has been the person who has been admittedly come up with false statements and excuses the past 2 days regarding TBC. which includes this.

1 Like

You sir are a legend; but sadly the damage is already done. I’m not doing a rat race just so when I finally get that last peice TBC is out.

I’m unsubbing. It’s literally not worth it anymore. Get some other sucker to farm consumables for your raids. Not once was I ever offered to go to a raid, yet I’ve made 1000’s of gold. What’s the F’ing point when gold sellers and homies ruin it for normal folks like you. Like only thing that will bring me back is if they just gave me the GM set.

They won’t; because they won’t even acknowledge this post.

4 Likes

AB wins are 200 bonus honor at 60.

1 Like

This needs to stay near the top

1 Like

This needs to be seen!

1 Like

This thread is back!!! Someone should back it up so we don’t lose it again.

2 Likes

Here’s the evidence.

1 Like

Dude, you didn’t even bother to watch your own videos, gtfo. The videos show level 70 characters, toons with abilities they shouldn’t have during prepatch, and gear they should have during prepatch. (Water shield on a shaman, Druid in seasonal/tier gear)

You messed this up for everyone. Get out and don’t come back. Seriously.

10 Likes

thank you for the post

1 Like