How to unlock flying?

This has been asked a million times it seems, I’ve googled it. Nobody actually seems to be able to answer this question though. I’m 9/9 on covenant campaign. I’m 3/9 on Chains of Domination, but there is nowhere to start the questline “The Last Sigil”

The only posts I’ve seen including from Blizz themselves direct people to WoWhead. Wowhead has no article on how to start the questline either. I’ve done the korthia questline, I’ve done all the story of the entire expansion.

Why does unlocking flying have to be so convoluted? It should just be something you get as a quest reward at the end of Korthia. I’m not sure if I’m bugged or what, but nobody in my guild, WoWHead, Google, nothing seems to help.

And the forums logged me into the wrong character, of course it did…

1 Like

Been a minute since I did it but it was gated behind renown level and korthia to a certain quest line iirc

what does pathfinder say you don’t have? What renown are you at?

This quest specifically

1 Like

Just looked you up on wowheads flying tracker, Magnarok is correct you have not completed The Primus Returns requirement.

Ok finally I think I figured out what I need. Thanks Magnarok!

1 Like

If I recall all you have to do is get to chapter 4 of the Korthia thing.

Don’t recall how far along you have to be with your covenant though because I had finished mine before I went to Korthia.

Check out WoWhead.