How to transfer mount to different character?

Hi all.

I have a horde character with a mount (Warlord’s Deathwheel) that I want to transfer to this character I am using to type this. How can it be done?

Both characters are on the same bnet account and both are on the same server.

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately that particular mount is only able to be used on a Horde character.

You can, however, use it on any horde character. Shift + P will open your collections menu. Switch to the mounts tab, where you can scroll through, or search for your various available mounts.

1 Like

Alliance has the Champion’s Treadblade, which would be the equivalent mount which you can buy for 100k gold.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies. I will sell the horde bike and buy the allaince one. :slight_smile:

I don’t believe it can be sold once you have learned it as t is BoP.

Blizzard had a promotion a while back and had real world bikes built - one for each faction. Players then voted for which bike looked best and the bike that won the voting (the horde bike) was gifted as a mount to all members of the horde at the time.

Due to popular request, they subsequently released a mount version of the loosing alliance bike that could be bought.

IMHO the engineer built mechno choppers look better that either of the two bikes. The horde bike looks like a tractor and the alliance bike looks like a bug. At least the chopper looks like a real chopper.
Due to popular demand

1 Like

That’s a shame the mount can be sold. I don’t use my horde toon at all, so that mount is just wasted.

The horde one was a freebie, I also have it in my mounts listing while never playing horde.

The Alliance one I bought during Legion, when 100 K gold was nothing.

You can’t ever transfer mounts from one character to another, they simply can use all the ones that faction can use.