How to start Wrath of the Lich King?

Hello. I had a choice to pick which adventure I would take at 60 and i chose the outlands. I was just done exploring the outlands and leveled from 60-70. I was wondering where I could start wotlk content just like I did with tbc in outlands. The only thing I found so far is the hero’s call: Icecrown at the heroes’ board. I kinda want to explore the whole wotlk continent from 70-80 so I didn’t want to skip to the Icecrown area right away.

1 Like

This is kind of a unique question to be honest. My best guess would be to travel to Valiance Keep in Borean Tundra, or Valgarde in Howling Fjord (both for alliance since that’s what you’re posting on) and see if there is a quest there to get you started.

If the Hero’s Call Board and Adventure guide (shift + J) place you at Icecrown, that’s the best I can personally offer as I don’t have a character at that level under those specific circumstances to test for you.

Edit: Keep shifting through the adventure guild via the “>” arrow, a lot of times it will have more than one zone in the given area to start questing at.

2 Likes

Zipster is correct. The Alliance questlines for Northrend begin in Valiance Keep at Borean Tundra (take the northernmost ship from the Stormwind Docks) and speak to the NPC Officer Blythe when you get there.

Do make sure you have “low level quests” tracking turned on on your minimap, as the quests will not scale past level 80.

3 Likes

Thanks for responding guys! Will keep these in mind! :smiley:

1 Like

Still relevant, thanks for the help!

1 Like