How to Start Epic Blue Dragonflight

What are the requirements to see this questline? Renown, campaign completion, whatever?

1 Like

Would be nice to know. I have the staff, I am 70 on that toon. Did the intro to the blue flight. Is this just another ploy to make us do the entire DF questline again?

2 Likes

None of my characters have the staff, but all my level 70 alts can see the quest “Keeper of the Ossuary.” But my wife’s level 70 character can’t for some reason. I am guessing it might be finishing a campaign, or renown levels, because she likes to chain dungeon runs to level and gear up rather than quest, but I still can’t figure out exactly what the difference between us is.

1 Like

I did the Blue Dragons questline and completed "Keeper of the Ossuary.” and got the mount but haven’t figure out Rhapsody in Blue. I ran the script from wowhead it said I completed it. Logged out and back in and it worked.

1 Like

No. It is not.

So to complete it. I just used the Adventures journal. I accepted the Blue Dragons questline. Did that and then got Tarecoas’s Rest.

I had the staff equipped.

I have done the staff quest and still can’t get the mount. I did the Keeper of the Ossuary chain, and nothing.

The missing questline that was key to unlocking it was Chromie Time, the one ending with the Big Time Adventurer series of alternate worlds including the murloc one. Once they were turned in, Kalec immediately popped that quest ! So…check if all campaign chapters are done? I still don’t know why that particular series.

1 Like