How to skip to zereth mortis?

Hello, my character is 2/3rds of the way through the shadowlands story, but I am now 65 and working through the dragon flight expansion at this point. How do I reset / skip to zereth mortis without having to complete the rest of shadowlands.

You can’t.

I don’t understand why Blizzard did this. For that matter, I don’t understand why they required it in Shadowlands itself - or the watered down but similar version in Dragonflight, for that matter. But they did.

I’m afraid the only way to get a character to Zereth Mortis is to work your way all through the awful and rigid quest chain around the four zones, with excursions to the Maw and Torghast,

Maybe a summon could get you there; I haven’t tried.

If you’ve unlocked the skip on another character, there are a couple things to try. See if the NPC on the eastern platform has the threads of fate dialog option. If not, you can try party sync with a low level character, as I’ve seen some claims that will make the dialog option show up.

If that doesn’t work, then you’ll need to finish the leveling campaign. (But you should get the Zereth skip once you’ve picked your covenant.)