How to show enemy health bar?

Refers to the title, i’m just feeling awkward that the game default ui doesn’t show enemy health bar.

I never use any of the name plate addons before SL, as i was quite casual. After blizz revamped their UI i thought i would try to not rely on third party addon as much as i can. But i still couldn’t find option to show enemy health bar without using third party name plate addons like Plater. I don’t remember that being the case in the past, especially that i was mainly a tank for most of my wow life.

Am i missing something or did Blizz just …for some reason, doesn’t want to show all engaged enemies health bar on screen anymore?

Kindly advise.

Thank you.

Press V. There are also options to enable other health bars in the options>gameplay>interface menu.

v = enemy plates
shift+v = friendly plates
ctrl+v = all plates

3 Likes

Ya i did, all it did was showing the names instead of healthbar

Check the options in the menu then, it might be something you unchecked at some point.

so everyone is showing enemy health bar with blizz default ui?

Go to options, interface, scroll down to Nameplates, and then make sure to check “Always show nameplates”, and “Enemy units”.

1 Like

yeah i did…still only show name text instead of health bar

Ok, by default, nameplates do show up when you’re in combat, so it’s something on your end, somehow.
You could do a UI reset (including the advanced troubleshooting on the bottom):

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.