How to port/blink/step out of kyrian spear everytime!

Im not sure either. I havent dc from trying to get out of it I just havent had any luck unless im on my gateway.

Iā€™ve gated out with no issue as I get pulled back in like OP says to do. Idk if thatā€™s a gateway perk or not.

It definitely works, but itā€™s kinda tricky to pull off.

It resembles a frame-perfect trick (but itā€™s a bit more leeway than that, obviously)

You have to run out of the spear and use your port the instant it tries to pull you back.

Itā€™s not easy to pull off consistently, but with practice you can definitely get it to work 60%+ of the time.

1 Like

damn so you just need to port while its pulling you back

Its the same with druid typhoon or w/e its called

F dem bastion spears

#teamnecro
#teamventi

Funny answer from an account with the highest achieve being rival.

U can gateway out of it everytime gate counters it

1 Like

So I got it working last night in 2s lol literally teleported out of every spear from warrior teams we faced. They were getting so mad they just started training my healer and we would end up winning lol.

1 Like

you can gate out of warrior spear anytime and it wont bring you back, what I was talking about was demonic circle or soulshaping when it tethers you back you have a split second to get out of spear with teleport or blink mobility

Tbh this method of getting out of spear should be hot fixed. Itā€™s simply not fair and invalidates a classes covenant ability entirely.

It would be like bugging out mind games and having the debuff on you but no effect

It would be like having a flagellation hit you but you take no damage

Etc. itā€™s not fair and obviously unintended.

1 Like

melding CC isnt really intended but it was kept because it took effort

even if itā€™s a bug to blink spear if itā€™s high risk high reward (which meld isnt) it should stay imo. iā€™ve tried to port spears on my lock and died for it whereas other times iā€™ve lived only because of doing it. soulshape as well

i think the only players whoā€™d not want this in the game are warriors who only do stuff during spear and people who canā€™t actually outplay spear lol

1 Like

I agree 100%. Iā€™d even consider it exploiting and worthy of a ban if the person is doing it a ton. It is clear this is not intended.

1 Like

who cares, kyrian warriors r lame

1 Like

I canā€™t believe me and Flithron agree on something. I was going to mention that it should be bannable exploit but didnt

I mean their warriors so who cares? They dont need an ability like spear to begin with. :triumph:

not an exploit and not bannable :slight_smile:

1 Like

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP KEEP IT RELEVANT. PLWEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE, we need this for the community!

Imagine trying to call this a bannable exploit :rofl:

1 Like

Yeh Iā€™ve seen a druid do this.