How to port/blink/step out of kyrian spear everytime!

keeping post up bump bump, bump bump.

2 Likes

I tried this and my entire family was killed infront of me, cannot recommend doing this

3 Likes

based dank meme, keep this post relevant post a comment if you see it dropping!!

bump bump, bump bump lesss bumpppp!

bump bump bump nerf warriors nerf warriors

I’d be careful bumping post for the sake of keeping the thread alive. It appears there is very little action going on here, so bumping the post is considered spam, and is a violation of the CoC.

You can read more about these rules below.

1 Like

no one asked.

I am very glad for this post as now every mage I play wastes both blinks and night fae trying to do this and failing 9/10 times :pray:

7 Likes

wholesome activity.

it works some times. I try to lock portal/gate but i can get pulled back from across the map. Which i think is ridiculous for any ability to do.

Lock gate should always work on spear.

if it’s guaranteed, ill do that from now on.

Mw revival = step out of it

Just fking @ me next time

1 Like

I tested monk port with spear and if you have the legendary that lets u port back and forth in quick succession you just DC instantly. Guess it was never really tested

2 Likes

While I never heard of this interaction, you do not need to double port to get out of it, you only need a single port and you should prob never run that legendary anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

bump bump bump bump bump bump pog bump pog

Same with hunter disengage. Sometimes you just DC after using it -_-

Oh I just got a war friend to duel me is actually so easy to do this haha.
Honest q though, would warriors get upset if you do this?
I don’t actually know if would be bad form to night fae blink a spear in an actual game.

I’ve been kind of numb to people breaking the tether since queuing into an rmp, spearing all three and having them step, shimmer and gfade out of it within like a second.