How to obtain Season 3 Tier Set appearances in Season 4?

Trying to obtain the Normal Mode Amirdrassil set for my Monk.

Unfortunately, pretty much anything that CAN be transformed at the Revival Catalyst is turned into Season 4 gear, which has the Season 1 appearances for the Monk class. Even the loot in the Emerald Dream is dropping as Season 4 Explorer/Veteran gear.

This week, Amirdrassil will be the Awakened raid, meaning that all the tier that drops from there will also become Season 4 tier.

I was wondering if there were any avenues I could take to obtain Season 3 appearances, similar to how you could obtain Season 1 appearances via Forbidden Reach gear tokens and the Revival Catalyst.

1 Like

Maybe unawakened raids of the tier?

I’ve been trying all day to get a group together to clear Normal Amirdrassil during this Awakened Aberrus week, but it’s very difficult to get enough people interested. At most I’ll get 4 people in the group before the wait becomes too long and one person leaves, which leads to the few remaining leaving as well. I’m sure at 520 ilvl, we could clear Normal Amirdrassil with at least 6 players. It’s just very few people arer actually interested in that, much less anyone geared at 520+ ilvl.

And given the dev teams record on nerfing previous expansion raids to be soloable, if I don’t do this now, I might be waiting 2 expansions before I can farm this raid by myself.

Because theres 0 reason beyond skip for axe atm.

Thanks for the helpful insight

if you’re lucky