How to not get bored while leveling?

I seem to always have trouble with this when I start new characters. Around 60 or 70 I find myself bored with the character and end up deleting them just to remake one. any tips on how to not be bord with a character or to level up faster.

Sometimes after playing a specific class for a while you just realize it’s not quite your style. This happens with everyone. If you’re bored with a class itself chances are not much you can do will remedy that, however it does help to change the way you’re leveling sometimes. If you’re questing, try doing some dungeons. If you’re dungeon running, try some battlegrounds. If you’re bored with battlegrounds, try some questing.

Another thing you could try is to play around with the different specs a class has to offer. Maybe it’s not the hunter in and of itself you’re tired of, but Marksmanship. Survival and Beast Mastery both offer different ways that the hunter is played that might be more to your liking.

1 Like

I’d stop deleting them when you get bored. (You can have up to 50 characters on an account.) Sometimes, it’s nice just to do something else as a change of pace, and you can come back to the other character later.

I think a lot of people run into a bit of a wall in the 60-80 range, as the BC and Wrath quests are definitely an older (less efficient) style. If you’re finding that’s the case for you, you just need to push through. You can do some alternate leveling stuff like archaeology, battlegrounds, pet battles, and dungeons for a change of pace.

Deleting a character is almost always a mistake.

Put it aside and level other classes for a month or so then try playing the rested character for a bit - maybe stretch a bit beyond the standard rotation. Every body needs a break from routine now and then.

If I were you, I would restore one of those old deleted classes and give it another go.