How to make Mechagnomes more appealing, by Gearbox Jenkins

You missed something… the Vulpera Allied Race is totally unique! They are not copy cat races with different colors and glowing hair extensions. So, No, Blizzard did not go the extra mile for the Alliance.

1 Like

They’re built on the goblin rig, which is perfectly in line with every other allied race being based on and/or biologically related to a core race. If one faction got a reskin and the other got a race like furbolgs or arakkoa that was completely unrelated to any existing core race, then there’d be room to complain.

Which faction got an allied race with a rig that was completely new at the time? Not the Horde.

Oh no. Kinda off topic but I just got the name Turbo on my server too, but I really don’t need two Mechagnomes. What do?

Fight to the death!

I mean… Why not two?

1 Like

I gotta stop making alts or even 60 won’t be enough.

:pray: Hoping they add these options in Dragonflight

1 Like

if true, then we can get odd body races like naga, ethereals, ogres, dryads, etc :smiley:

Let them wear pants?

1 Like

I fully support all of gearbox Jenkins ideas. Please consider them seriously blizzard. More customization is never bad.

2 Likes

And Mechagnome only weapon mogs that convert your arm or hand into a rotating saw, power hammer, tesla coil or raygun. I’m also really hoping for mechanical spider legs, similar to the Mechaspider.

Oh! And I really want that Anti-Gravity Pack. That should be a new Heritage Mount.

2 Likes

Seriously would be cool to get weird leg varieties. They already can’t wear pants so blizzard can go crazy with the leg types. I want tracks like you get on a tank.

2 Likes

I fully support robotic spider legs.

I, Gearbox Jenkins, fully appreciate your support.

1 Like

Not really a fan of gnomes myself but for me just let them choose flesh or mechanical legs, even just one leg would be cool but really what sucks is no matter what you’re missing an entire transmog item. :confused:

2 Likes

Vulpera are not based off of Goblins. They have their own unique rig.

We are in fact based directly on the goblin rig with some minor adjustments and an added tail.

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry hon, you’re completely wrong on both counts. To deny that vulpera are based on goblins is just being willfully ignorant. I can log onto my fem goblin shaman and my fem vulpera monk and plainly see that they share an idle animation, because it’s the same rig, just with a slew of new animations and attached to a model that isn’t just the goblin model painted blue or red. Hell, I’m pretty sure part of why people looked at vulpera and thought “Hey, this could be the goblin allied race” is that they were found to be similar to goblins when they were first datamined.

More mecha options

Also more tech looking weapons and shields

1 Like

So basically just make them android midgets.

2 Likes

Omg i would make one for every class

1 Like