How to kill as balance when Incar and Convok are on CD

In PVP, I can’t help to feel when Incar and Convok are on CD, I cant do a lot of damage to get a kill, especially a lot of classes can watch out for convok in 2s and people try to shut it asap.

So when Incar and Convok are on CD, is it the only thing I can do is get 90+ APs then try to kill people when BOAT proc (with Fury)?

I don’t play boomy much, but I mean I would just stack astral power and dump star surges into the target after getting CC on the healer.

1 Like

This. If you can get a full Cyclone or root beam on the healer with 90+ AP, enter eclipse and dump Starsurges on his parter. You’re going to secure a kill or force cooldowns / trinkets quite often.

You pretty much summed it up. There isn’t really much kill potential in WoW right now outside of your “go”.

Especially if you’re looking at a 1 dps situation. Majority of this games pvp is balanced around 2 dps and 1 healer scenarios. That being said. You have tools that make up for a lack of consistent damage output.

Pair your cc up with a warriors consistent damage and your 3 star surges ( even unbuffed ones ) and your damage is more enough to push that needed amount over the edge to create a different kill window.

90+ power, Eclipse, Fury of Elune, root/beam healer (and other cc cyclone+partner chain)

4 starsurge in a row

Obviously not as strong without incarn but it has its killing power