How to increase our pvp pool to 3000+

IF EVERYONE MAKES IT CLEAR THAT CARRIES OR HELP OF ANY KIND ON THE SERVER REQUIRES ANY AND ALL LEVELS TO GET 15 Weekly HKS - I FEEL WE CAN GET OUR POOL SIZE UP TO 3000- WE MUST STILL HAVE POOL PARTIES BUT I THINK THIS IDEA OF A SERVER WIDE 15 WEEKLY HK RULE WILL HELP US REACH 3k Easy- And here is how we do it -
Anyone running MC or any PUG runs INCLUDING 5 mans require people to have at least 15 Weekly hks (We will Inspect) Example /2 - FREE MC CARRY- Must have 15 Weekly HKS for invite - Example Free Dungeon Carries Must have 15 Weekly HKs for invite- We can Extend this to low ranks Example Free Stockade Run Must have 15 weekly HK ( always add that we will inspect ) Free Enchants with your mats Must have weekly 15 weekly Hks- Announce this on Tuesday for the MC runs and ONY runs to get MAX people doing PVP and make it clear that You must have 15 Weekly HKS to get a free carry - Thoughts Ideas on how to Expand this?

1 Like

no. one. cares. about. pvp. on. the. alliance. on. any. server.

Oh so now pool parties are ok? I guess all the nolife pvp’ing you did last week didn’t get you the RP you were wishing for? I suggest you talk and listen to the bracket leadership instead of coming up with ideas the majority of the alliance won’t care for.

LOL, Ira has a point.

Anyway, this is not going to happen. There is absolutely no way raiding guilds and PUGs are going to say anyone has to pvp so that you can get Grand Marshall. I understand boosting does more than that but the point is raiding guilds are not going to suddenly care about boosting the pvp pool size. If you want to increase your pool size then strongly encourage the pool parties and participate.

I have no clue what the alliance pool is running at the moment to say if 3000 is realistic or not. It’s more than horde it looks like so maybe 2500. It’s probably more doable with encouraging more people to do what’s being done already. Still this requires actually participating in the bracket stuff which it doesn’t look like you are.