How to improve my dps?

I’m a BM hunter with ilevel 407 running mythic + keys. I have the recount add on to keep track of my damage but I’m currently only pulling between 44-46k damage. I’m thinking this is pretty low. I have my setup for my rotation as the icy veins recommended. I’m pretty new to the class. Any tips?

1 Like

get a beast cleave weakaura and a barbed shot weakaura

make your beast cleave is always up on aoe pulls via multi-shot casts
and make sure you always have 3 stacks of frenzy from barbed shot casts

2 Likes

If you want actual useful feedback then you should post on the toon in question, not a low-level alt.

3 Likes

-Stop using recount and switch to details
-fix your UI so its as efficient as possible and displays everything you need to track (focus, frenzy stacks/beast cleave)
-Don’t be afraid to try and force resets in aoe with barbed shot, you want to squeeze in as many kill commands in beast cleave as you can

That should help for starters. the rest is actually understanding and feeling how it plays by yourself.

A quick TLDR on BM.
-Always keep frenzy up at 3 stacks
-reduce the cd of KC as much as you can with cobra shot (mainly in ST, cobra shot drops in prio during aoe)
-In aoe keep beast cleave up 100% of the time and force in as many kill commands as you can, even if that means risking barbed shots, this is something not many seem to do.