How to heal last boss of Plaguefall?

As the title says… This boss kills me, especially in pugs where nobody uses their personals. I’m trying to heal 18s and 19s right now and usually go through 3-4 Infectious Plagues during the encounter. Through all of them I use Divine Toll, try to dispell a cloth wearer at 3-4 stacks and pop my kyrian pot on one of them. I prioritize someone else for dispell because tanks are pretty good at popping mitigation, and I have kyrian pot, bubble, and I can use Divine Protection to keep myself safe during each Infec Plague

First I’ll pop wings a bit before the cast and keep a LoD proc ready, I can usually get through it unless I’m unlucky and in a ranged heavy group. For the second one I’ll pop devo aura and hopefully I was able to save another LoD proc but even if not I can usually heal through it with Divine Toll and hopefully wings are back. 3rd one is when things start getting rough, usually I need to bubble this one because the damage is so much and I need to get some emergency casts off on beacon target for holy power because I can’t crusader strike anything, if not then I’ll use Kyrian pot and Divine Protection. the 4th one is pretty much same story, pot and Divine Protection or bubble. LoH is used occasionally if needed but I generally try to keep that for the tank in pug situations, I’d rather lose a DPS than not have it when the tank needs it.

I don’t want to change Covenants, the meta can kiss my butt, but this boss is so darn hard I can’t tell if I’m playing it wrong. The only times this goes smoothly is when I’m running with my guid or I beg the DPS to use their damage reduction for the 3rd Infec Plague and honestly its hit or miss.

1 Like

Hey there!

Players not responding individually to damage in an appropriate fashion is not something that should be seen as a problem for the healer to solve, and if that’s happening to you, then I’m sorry.

If you play with a set group and are able to determine that they aren’t using defensives and healing pots throughout the entire run then I’d probably make a polite suggestion because it’s going to hinder your progression as a group. Sadly, I speak from experience on this.

I wish you the best of luck, and maybe an experienced healer will pop in here and give you a magic strat that I simply don’t know about :slight_smile: I’ve always been told by my healer that dispel at 3 stacks and plan ahead is the way, but you simply can’t do it all in that fight.

1 Like

My only tip would be to make a combo of Flash+Martyr.

IDK if you use vuhdo or something, but the way I dealt with it was snapshot healing with Flash+Martyr, and it’s bascially 1 GCD and if both crit, its 20k.

You also don’t really want to blow CD’s on the first and 2nd rain, nor during lust.
3rd phase is what sucks the most and u really need them all.

Before boss, call out team to use mitigation, such as iceblock/turtle/cloak of shadows & so on.

You can dispel the 3rd stack, you’ll only have one left on that target and its impossible that they die with 1 stack left so you can focus on others.

You’re in for a world of pain when you aren’t running Beacon of Virtue.

sad to say…fight is a joke as necro :frowning: Vanquishers hammer up for each one… and then I just cycle a big coolie for the 2nd and third rounds (wings for p2, aura p3)

1 Like