How to get too argus

I played legion back when it came out on my DH, but i have created a new paladin on different server and i am wanting to go to Argus. In Dalaran i have the tele to the Vindicaar but when on the ship i cant TP down to Argus. I tried starting legion from the bullitin board and then skipping quest with recruiter rell and nothing happened after. I then tried speaking too archivist elysiana in Dalaran and completed the quest with her but nothing changed. I cant find Khadgar to complete anything either. Any recommendation Please!!!

You are not posting on the relevant character so I can’t use Wowhead’s Quest Tracker to check - if it still works aftre this week.

Have you completed The Hand of Fate chain?

Type

/run print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(48440))

into your chat console,

1 Like

Here are the requirements for opening up Argus:

1. Do the Legion Intro up through opening up your class hall and selecting your first zone to quest in. (If you skip this, it may or may not cause issues with later quests. It’s safest just to do it.)
  2. Complete Uniting the Isles from Khadgar inside the Violet Citadel in Dalaran to open up world quests. If you’ve done it before on a character, you just need to turn it back in. If it’s your first character through Legion, you’ll need to get to friendly with each of the zone factions. (Use that breadcrumb quest you got from your Order Hall.) This quest requires level 45.
  3. Unlock the Broken Shore. Complete “Armies of Legionfall” and “Assault on the Broken Shore” from Khadgar on Krasus’s Landing in Dalaran. (You can use the skip dialog if you want.) You don’t need to complete any of the follow up quests.
  4. Pick up “The Hand of Fate” from Khadgar in the Violet Citadel and complete the chain until you’ve unlocked Argus.
1 Like