How to get to the broken isles

Hello I am a lvl 100 hunter and I want to go the broken isles. You see after using my character boost,finished my mission on attacking the horde and getting my new bow I wasn't able to go to the broken isles. I heard you were able to get to lvl 110 if you go but I am not able to get there. There are no portals,no ships and no mission's for me to get to. Please tell me a way to get to the broken isles for the alliance
To get to the Broken Isles, you need to have Legion installed (which I believe you do if you had the free lvl 100 boost). Then you need to travel to Stormwind, where a quest will pop up to assault the Broken Shore. This will lead to a scenario where you fight the Burning Legion on the Broken Shore and then in the Stormwind throne room. After that you will get a quest to go to Dalaran, which is floating above Karahzan in Deadwind Pass. There, talk to Khadgar and you will see a cinematic of Dalaran being transported above the Broken Isles, at which point you will start your order hall and then questing in the Broken Isles.
1 Like
If the quest doesn't pop up, go to your local Hero's Board and grab it from there.
14 Likes
There are supposed to be 3 Hero's Call Boards, but there is only one and it's in the Trade District. The only quest is Hyjal: Firelands. I'm at a loss, no problem getting my other 100's to the Broken Isles.
2 Likes
10/01/2017 05:55 PMPosted by Hootlum
There are supposed to be 3 Hero's Call Boards, but there is only one and it's in the Trade District. The only quest is Hyjal: Firelands. I'm at a loss, no problem getting my other 100's to the Broken Isles.

Sounds like you are in a phased Stormwind which would indicate you already started the initial Legion quest chain to move Darlaran.

Your adventure guide may have something like Resume Legion/Broken Isle questing.

Wowhead and icy-veins have tools for displaying what quests you have done/not done.
Same happened to me. I had to log out just after boarding the boat, and when I tried to log in again I was on phased Stormwind where Anduin was already the king...
ask a mage they can send you there now
04/18/2018 08:44 PMPosted by Sheema

You think they may have figured it out in the last few months?

Please avoid necro'ing threads. They died for a reason.
04/19/2018 04:24 AMPosted by Tinkerizmo
04/18/2018 08:44 PMPosted by Sheema

You think they may have figured it out in the last few months?

Please avoid necro'ing threads. They died for a reason.
Apparently not. My level 102 just started the Legion quest and has no quest to go to the Broken Isles.

There was a quest from King Anduin but it sent my alt to the Highlands.

An hour later and still stuck without a quest or FP down to the Broken Isles. Restarted computer; restarted the game ... no luck.

Checked Adventure Guide - no help there

Hell with it - took the alt back to Draenor to level. Glad I didn't buy Legion for the second account.
how do u get there if your are horde?
09/14/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Garrulous
how do u get there if your are horde?

Same way as covered in the second post up above except you go to Org instead of Stormwind.
Look to see if the quests you need are low level. I went through all the cut scenes on broken Isle and turned the letter into Anduin Wrynn and then...nothing. Turns out I could not see the next quest in the chain because it was too low level. The quest giver is near Anduin at the bottom of the stairs (approx 85.3, 32.2). You get a quest to kill some demons and gates, then sent to the mage district where you pick up the quest to go to Dalaran at Karazhan in Deadwind Pass.
Oh. This is a mess. WTF.

TY so much took me an hour finally stumble into your post

What about now? What about after all the updates? (Just asking) Thank you!

You choose the “Broken Shore” option from the Hero’s Call/Warchief’s Command board.

Please, please, please, don’t necro old threads. This one has so much outdated information in it and many people will see that before my updated answer. If you have a question, start a new thread. If you feel a 2 year old thread has info relevant to your question, like to it in that new thread.

2 Likes

Ty. Big help!!

Huge help, thanks!