How to get to exodar as horde for a pet?!

I’m a horde toon and i saw on a pet finder that theres a hell hound i want thats in the starter area of the draenei. but theres no way to reverse time in the darkshore zone to get back to the time line of where there was a portal. or boats… the only way i was thinking was through stormwinds portal room but you cant even use that … please help

There’s no way to get back to a pre-Cataclysm Darkshore that would let you take the boat that used to go from Auberdine to Azuremyst Island. One way to get there is to take the portal from the southern-most Stormwind Dock to Rut’theran Village, and then take the portal from the western dock at Rut’theran to get to Azuremyst Island. I just tried it out on an Alliance character, and while I was on the dock at Azuremyst a couple Horde characters came out of the portal, so it is possible for you to get there.

You can also use a flying mount to get from Darkshore to Rut’theran & not have to go through Stormwind, at least if you have Master Riding. I don’t know if slower flying speeds would beat the fatigue timer.

If you’re in the post-burning version of Darkshore you should be able to talk to Zidormi to get back to the pre-burning version. They’re on the road just south of Lor’Danel.

I’m just going to add that if Zidormi (her location will be marked with a speech bubble icon on the world map) doesn’t have an option to send you back to pre-BfA Darkshore, you may need to complete the Darkshore Warfront intro on the character. (This should only be an issue for high level characters who qualify for the Warfront questchain.)

Make sure your Horde character isn’t in Chromie Time. If you are, talk to her and select to go back to the current timeline.

When you get to Darkshore, if you look across the bay at Teldrassil and it looks burnt, check your Darkshore map and see if you see the chat bubble icon close to Lor’Danel. Talk to Zidormi and ask her to show you what it was like before.

If you see Teldrassil as the tree when looking across the bay, you’re good. Fly over and at the end of one of the docks, there is a portal to Azuremyst Isle. You can safely click it without agroing anything.

I don’t know any more ways to get to the Exodar to add, but just in case you don’t know, most pets are shared by all of the characters on your account once you’ve added them to your collection. If you’re willing to make a Draenei character and acquire the pet on them, that might be the easiest option.

There are ways to get there BUT:

WHY?

Just make a character which can log in there and get the pet for you. The battle pets are shared by all characters on your account.

I think OP might be talking about The Kurken, which is a hunter pet. If they’re talking about the Ravager Hatchling (which is the only battle pet I can find that’s exclusive to that area) then yes they could just make a Draenei instead. Unless they just want the challenge of getting there - I once took a troll hunter to Teldrassil to tame a nightsaber partly just to see if I could.

3 Likes

2 Likes