How to get to Azuremyst Isle

I don’t think this real, they don’t seem to be suffering Fatigue, so it’s probably fake.

1 Like

That and the motorcycle doesn’t fly or did I miss that?
Also flying under the map(s).

I’d say fake…lol

1 Like

Azuremyst is actually on the Outland map. Same with the Ghostlands. They’re both super far away from the main Outland zones and hence is why you can’t get there using the live game client from within Outland. You can if using an offline version though with GM powers. That aside, yes the fastest way for alliance is to simply port to the Exodar from the SW mage tower.

I’m not sure about horde.

Ship in storm wind or use the dragon in darkshore to go before the tree burnt down and take the portal or boat from the tree to azuremyst

Considering it’s trivially easy to get into Eversong on ally that there’s a way to still complete explorer on horde is only fair.

Also the ships getting replaced by portals feels bad, it took me half an hour even on alliance to figure out how I was supposed to go grab the flight paths on new characters

THAT was it!!! Duh. Thank god.

I knew after hours of freakishly trying everything and I finally did the first thing I thought of when portaling from Oribos to Stormwind! Trust instincts sometimes, I swear.

But that doesn’t help a Horde player. I think you got your answer in there somewhere. Take care Huepow!

I’d be upset if we could. The tooltip says you can retrieve mail from any mailbox in the game but that’s lies. I can’t use Stormwind’s mailboxes, I tried!

Quel’thalas is on main server and Ghostlands and Eversong Forest is on the Outland server.

Eversong and Ghostlands IS Quel’thalas, the demo Quel’thalas zone in Northeron is just a test area

In Lore only, but physically they are on two different servers.

I’ve tried as well…although being flagged complicates the matter.
Kinda hard to click on a mailbox while dying to a onslaught of attacks from both NPC’s and players.

1 Like

How is a Horde in Stormwind anyway? Or did I miss a post and read that wrong?

they just… travel there.
everyone can move freely around the maps as they want.

if players couldn’t get into the opposing factions cities, they wouldn’t be able to kill their leaders

1 Like

:laughing: pretty sure I’d be killed on sight if I landed in Ogrimmar.

I sometimes amble through Alliance cities, because I can, stealthed or if I’m feeling rather brave, seeable with the knowledge I have Vanish.

I meant more of flying around, noticing the You’ve got mail Icon, see a mail box icon on minimap, land and die because it’s an Alliance base.

1 Like

yep, that’s why you take 39 other friends with you.

we used to take 2 full raid groups when we’d go to kill their bosses.

players also need to be able to get into instances like ragefire chasm and stockades… stockades is much easier to get to, you can see the entry from the air.
if alliance want to get into RFC, they need to run a gauntlet to get in there.

Fly onto the ship and perch on the mast so the guards don’t see you. The npc’s on the ship won’t bother you