How to get this legendary?

https://www.wowhead.com/item=183364/memory-of-sacrolashs-dark-strike
using Grim-Vieled Pants…

I know i need 1250 soul ash i believe, plus memory of sacrolash item i think from torghast… but what about the Grim-Vieled Pants and the 2x Missives?
I have very little gold, so i dont think that will help much unless they’re very cheap on AH… I have like maybe 5k gold or less…

Buy the Grim-veiled and missives on the AH. If you click on Powers in the Adventure Guide you can see where to get every legendary. If you have not done so, I would ask on the Lock forum which is the best legendary for PVP. Icy Veins and Wowhead have conduit and legendary rankings as well.

Ehhhh just wondering where i can get missives and Grim Veiled Pants outside of Auction house? as i have no gold lol

Crafting. I’m guessing it would be faster to just farm gold. Check you tube. You can also buy a token in the Blizzard shop to sell on the AH for gold.

The missive are made by the those with the Inscription profession. They’re learned fairly early on, but the mats are expensive if you don’t gather them yourself.

In like manner, the Grim Veiled Pants are made by tailors. They require max level tailoring and doing some quests through Torghast to open up the Runecarver.

Gold is pretty easy to come by now. Just doing the world quest dailies from your covenant gets you about 1500-3000 gold a day. And selling any herbs you don’t use to make the missives (or the missives themselves) is pretty lucrative right now too.