How to get back to Frostfire Ridge? (Solved)

It looks like Grumbles has you covered, but if you’re ever in that predicament again, after using the portal, water walk around Gorgrund to the top where the Iron Docks are. There are flightmasters there, one for each faction that will give a direct flight to the garrison start point.

1 Like

I believe that you are correct.

He has been safely delivered to his garrison to be.

:cookie:

8 Likes

Do the quest to get a garrison.
It’s well worth the trouble.

If you started and interrupted this quest-line, going through the Blasted Lands portal again should take you back to the part of that quest-line you are up yo,

Thank you so much, Grumbles! The rocketship was so much fun. I appreciate the help. Now i’m over there questing again. The peons are taking down trees to build a fort. :smiley:

3 Likes

Phew. THOSE cookies. The last cookies I nibbled (or was that cake?) made me grow so big I couldn’t get through the door. The potion made me shrink, but then I forgot the key on the table again. What happens if I use all the cookie (cake?) and potion but am still stuck in the room? Will I wake up so I can start over?

2 Likes

The caterpillar can share a (purely, legal, herbal) puff with you which will open up a whole new reality.

2 Likes

One cookie makes you bigger and one cookie makes you small but the cookies Alice gives you don’t do anything at all

3 Likes

Lucky Maley, getting to take a rocketship ride with the cookie gnome!

2 Likes

Hope Maley followed the most important rule .

Don’t pay the Cookie Gnome until he gets you to the other side

3 Likes

No payment until all services rendered!