How To Get Artifact Power?

I’m trying to figure out how to level my artifact. Can’t seem to find any info.

1 Like

Basically all content in BFA gives it to some degree. Have a look at the world quests and check for the three emmisaries on the bottom left of the map.
Often times one of them should give 3000 AP, which should be good for quite a few levels for a fresh neck.

Past that, if you really really want to, a good repeatable source is Mythic+ or Island expeditions.

1 Like

Are u asking about legion artifacts? Those u level with relics. Relics are easiest to get by farming world quests that reward a relic u need or going to a dungeon and solo-ing it. U’ll get lvl 50 relics at max level.
If u are referring to Heart of Azeroth which is from BFA, then any content will give u AP.

Umm, the one that’s named Scale of the Earth-Warder. When I shift-click it, it shows some ability in some kind of tree. When I last played I remember some weird currency to level up the tree.

You can’t level them up anymore aside from item level which you get from relics that drop from legion dungeon bosses and quests.

1 Like

oh I see. I saw a level 20 fury warrior using it, so figured I’d abuse it too. (the fury version) He was doing like 80% of the group’s dmg.

yeah thats legion xpac.
So thats no longer valid. U can only increase the ilvl of an artifact through relics.
Look up dungeon journals from legion and see which boss and dungeon drops the relics u need for ur artifact. max ilvl of relics will be 50, 3 of those in ur artifact will give a max ilvl of 70 i believe for the artifact weapon.

Those are just stat sticks now. Highest ilvl they go is 80.

Here is my warrior wearing his https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/lightbringer/Coolman

Uhhh where have you been since legion ended?