How to fix Classic

1. Release Burning Crusade

2. Convert all existing Classic realms into Burning Crusade realms, none of that starting at lvl 58 nonsense. That would be like introducing a 3 point shot into the NBA.

3. Make Fresh Classic servers, preferably, with Burning Crusade themed names.

1 Like
  1. Relaunch with freshstart servers that have no layering
  2. Hardcap faction imbalance so u cannot have more than 60% of a server being one faction
  3. No cross realm bgs

EZ

2 Likes

You’ll get TBC probably in about a year or so. Let the rest of us enjoy classic for now.

1 Like

I think this idea would break WoW instead of fixing anything.

Shouldn’t they finish the current game first before moving onto the next expansion?

So if people don’t want to play on TBC, they have to go to a new server and start over? Why not make new servers and allow players to transfer over to them instead? Makes a lot more sense to do it that way.

Making fresh servers might be alright. Why name them TBC though? Wouldn’t it make more sense for classic vanilla to have classic vanilla names and classic TBC to have classic TBC names?

Even better.

Guess my drunkin ranting got lost in translation. I don’t want to play Burning Crusade.

1. Yes, i didn’t mean to imply for them to release The Burning Crusade now. when the time comes.

2. Yes, you would have to re roll if you don’t want to play Burning Crusade. I wouldn’t want to re roll either, but i think a fresh restart is needed.

3. I don’t care what they are named

Make some change that encourages players not to boost. It’s crazy just how much spam is sent over trade/LFG these days because of boosting.

I was thinking of a more natural approach that wouldn’t require any changes. If changes were allowed then i would agree with you i guess.

Not everyone will want to switch over to TBC, some enjoy classic. I know for sure I won’t be transferring a character over to TBC. But rest of my toons are going TBC especially my lock

It would be a nice thing if they introduced a hard population cap, trying to distribute balance to servers

From the look of it Thalnos is 100% horde

Yes, and I feel like most of the player created crap will be in TBC if they are both out at the same time, even more so if classic requires people to start over.

It baffles me that they didn’t during transfers.

You can only do that by locking the “larger” faction. When do you start? When there are 20 characters on the server? 200? 2000? How do you know when to start?

Alright, cool idea.

Well damn. If only you had said to convert them into mists of pandaria realms I might’ve believed you weren’t a troll. You need them troll muscles man! FLEX EM HARD! FLEEEEEX!

Not trolling about the restart. Releasing a few fresh classic realms when BC is released would work i guess. However i think a fresh start would be nice. With that being said Im somewhat talking out of my butt because i don’t even have a MC attuned character in classic, I gave up on you guys and just do lvl 49bgs.

the 49 bracket was always the most balanced for pvp. probably spent more time here then on my 60 back in vanilla.

“Fix Classic WoW by replacing it with Classic TBC”

Probably could saved a lot of typing by just saying that.

would locking the overall population as well as the higher populated faction work?

If the max server population is 6k accounts, lock a faction once it gets 3.5k.

Yes, but i had slightly more to say. A fresh restart to classic was the main point.

The problem with “a fresh restart” is that unless they change some fundamental flaws it will just be back to where it’s at now in 9 months if not sooner.

If you really want to fix some of the issues with Classic just make the things not worth buying anymore.

start at 1000 let the kids cry if they don’t like it
PS honestly think most people who actually believe most classic servers wont die after naxx is out cleared fully farmed for 6+ months and that people will just keep playing at 60 in full bis for the next decade are delusional when tbc comes out you are not gonna have much choice but to start classic over again on a fresh server or move on cause the server will die or at the least collapse into a small few as people flee their dying underpopulated servers that no one plays on anymore

Yes, everything going back to crap is a very good possibility. The only difference is there would be a “better” version of the game for most of these crap magnets latch on to.

These crap magnets would be deterred from Classic because of having to restart.

you dun goofed

i think it bfa mentality of paying for lv . They dont pay real money but gold