How to farm old rep

Hello I was wondering what is the best way to farm old reputation for factions from past xpacs? I just started in shadowlands but there are some cool rewards I wanted from reputation vendors. do you just run old wrath MOP cata dungeons etc to get rep? I was doing the wrath time walking and it was giving me horde expedition rep so is that the way to do it? or are there better options to get exalted fast with old factions.

Basically just look up WoWhead guides for reps.

1 Like

It depends on what rep you’re going for. If it’s a Wrath rep, you can go to their rep vendor and buy a tabard, and that will allow you gain rep for that faction from doing dungeons. Any other expansion, it’s pretty much just dailies. Many factions will also have storyline quests tied to their zone that will give a nice chunk of rep too.

Every rep is different. Some are from running dungeons or raids, some with daily quests, others mob grinding. Best to look them up online and see what the story is for it.

https://www.wowhead.com/overview-of-all-reputations-in-wow

This might help.

1 Like

I’m working on old reps for a private guild I have on zul’jin, re-earning reps that were completed on a character on a different server. Look them up to find each.