How to enlarge guild chat log text? They're too small now since the update

Ever since the update on Tuesday, the chat log text in the guild tab is too small. It’s hard for me to read. Is there a way to increase the font size?

Oh thank goodness, I thought it was just me. lol

Yeah, I always have mine set at 18, and since the patch 18 is not the same size it was. And the text in the guild/organization window is even more miniscule.

Right click the tab of the chat like “general” then you can get options to make fonts bigger and such.

I been going blind in my old age, I have had to make stuff bigger - though oddly after the patch things were still fine for me. Or even better. The huge fonts and boxes they used I can see everything now lol

2 Likes

There is an addon that will enlarge if more then the game does now…its called Extra Chat font sizes…I use it cause of my bad eye sight…

2 Likes

If you are talking about the Guild & Communities text size being to small, I would love a solution too.

Try addon called “Extra Chat font sizes”

1 Like

The guild chat being tiny can be fixed by going to the general chat tab and setting the font to the smallest size, and then setting it back to whatever font you prefer.

Unfortunately, this is getting super annoying having to do this every time I change characters. The font reset doesn’t appear to save.

4 Likes

This worked FLAWLESSLY! TYVM!

1 Like

I was skeptical but it worked! How wonky!

1 Like

They need to install bigger fonts sizes for us old folks…its getting harder and harder to see type now esp when trying to read a quest…can’t adjust that font now …wish I could…

Thanks for this.

1 Like

I’ve found that guild chat reverts to small text every time i log in. it’s gotten worse…sigh