How to end the faction bias for good

Everyone on Alliance, roll horde. Delete your Alliance toons in mass. Roll horde. This will accomplish several things.

1. The horde will reeee like no tomorrow.
  2. PVP edgelords will reeee like no torrmow.
  3. The dev team will reeee out of confusion.
  4. The forums will erupt into a sea of reeee’s.

All this reee’ing will accomplish one thing. It will force the dev team’s hands to finally to confront their horde bias.

No thank you. I will remain a Gnome for all my days.

:cookie:

3 Likes

I am going to need you to explain what “Horde bias” is and present substantiated evidence to support this claim.

1 Like

I would love to see what would happen if we did this… but then I am a general fan of chaos and contrarianism so I would enjoy watching Ion being forced to address something for once instead of ignoring it. “Faction war? What faction war?”

No.
Just no.

Alliance players need to stop strategically whining to get their way. Also, it’s bad for your mental health to nurse such a worldview. Free your mind.

They just need to remove factions so these stupid threads die for good.

Can’t have faction bias if there’s no factions! :thinking:

The bra straps are out in force in this thread.

1 Like

Nope. I will stay with the Alliance until either three things happen…

1: Game dies, account gone…

2: I die, so my Characters do too in a sense…

3: My guild is disbanded and the last main reason I have continuing to play WoW is gone.

1 Like

That wont fix anything on the contrary itll just make gankers QQ even more than they did when Blizzard got rid of pvp servers basically taking away the ability to camp players