How to dismiss lock pet wow?

What is the dismiss pet button on locks?

You can right click their unit frame and should see a dismiss option.

2 Likes

that does not work

Hey Beaze, it’s preferable to make a new thread after 4 years if you’re having issues :stuck_out_tongue:

But it does work, I just verified it in-game. Not sure if you’re using a custom UI or something.
But if you right-click a pets portrait the third option, headered “Interact”, will be Dismiss.

3 Likes

Not UI. That dismiss does work for primary pet; however, the other pets do not go away. If it was as easy to dismiss, I would not have needed to post it.

What pets aren’t going away? Every summoned demon other than your Primary is supposed to be temporary and only stay out for 10-20 seconds.

That’s the problem, they don’t go away

You’re not answering the question. Is it the imps? They do go away after 12 seconds, but if you’re running Inner Demons talent you automatically summon new ones every 12 seconds.

send it to it’s death. It’s a demon not a pet.

It is the imps. They even survive the death of my warlock. I finally had to change to destruction specialty, with no talent points.

Implosion is your friend.

Unfortunately, constantly spawning annoying uncontrollable Wild Imps is the f’d up core of Blizzard’s philosophy for Demonology. In DF you could avoid taking the Inner Demons talent and at least get around having them endlessly spawn outside combat, but in TWW you kinda have to suffer through it. Two very strong DPS talents are locked behind Inner Demons.

Pretty sure you could never dismiss Wild Imps other than imploding them, which (along with putting you Felguard on passive) should stop them attacking.

To be honest, I’m not really sure why you’d want to stop you’re Imps attacking at all, unless you have your Felguard on Defensive which is (except, maybe, in PvP) never a good idea.

Never thought of that! Thanks!

Mother of all necros. You should main an unholy dk cause you have mastered the art of reanimation.

“That does not work” offers no context to the fact that you’re trying to dismiss wild imps, that are temporary summons, lol.
I enjoy helping people out, but I’m not a mind reader. :stuck_out_tongue: