How to defeat feral Druid as Ele?

Is there a way ? They can’t be kited or rooted or hexed, they move into bear form to absorb the burst even if you can get it off. Any advice in a 1-1 matchup ?

Not really possible honestly. Try to out-damage them but almost impossible. It’s the same issue with rogues and warriors. Once they’re on you its basically a free kill for them.

Are you talking about an arena or a bg setting

So i have replied this to several people too the point i might make a whole thread. Especially if people startnreplying about it helping. The problem is how much you have to invest just to make it work.

First you spec into spiritual guidance for the big leech.

Get the pvp hp trink.

Macro this together with earth ele.

Now now you have a suedo commanding shout + big leech cd.

Combine this with the wopping 2% leech from talents and leech enchants for 5% leech and you have 30% leech for a few secs.

You can also combine this with all the wolf form talents to get some extra defense to kite with and heal totem+earthshield+healingnwave talents give you decent swlf healing.

Its not great. But you can survive longer and maybe that will help.

1 Like

All this will let you survive for a few seconds more … how will it kill the feral ? It seems impossible . It’s the worst 1-1 matchup for an Ele , even Rogues are better

As an Ele shaman you have a fighting chance VS a warrior, but Forget about it vs a rogue

Rogue/feral are both a pain. I just try to keep freezing them in ice and gtfo of dodge lol. If that doesn’t work I try to unload as much as I can and hope they go down before me :joy::rofl:

Try to get lucky and fake out a skull bash and then out damage them. Use surge of power procs to freeze them, unleash shield and thunderstorm to knock them away. If the feral is good, you lose. But you could get lucky, ele has the potential to kill anyone with raw damage

Ya like the time I was killing a NPC at the Obsedian Throne when a Feral jumped me out of nowhere but unlikely for him I was just about to hit a fully charged Elemental Blast plus SK which I just directed at him and he went from 100-0 in 2 secs :joy:

1 Like

Well, i literally said it will help you survive longer and then you have to hope you out dps them…

Idk what else you want me to say. Not all classes can 1v1 all other classes and its basically been that way since vanilla.

1 Like