How to create a SUPPORT TICKET?

When on https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/case

and you click on “my tickets” there should be a place to create a ticket. I have had the following issue and was told to create a ticket. How the F am I supposed to create a ticket when you funnel me through the same questions over and over again?

Its worse than trying to reach a support on a phone. I have tried your self help/service options. Im not an idiot but If I cannot figure out where to make a ticket and I go to “my tickets” and don’t see a “create a ticket option” then you clearly don’t want me to create a ticket.

The issue I am trying to report is below.

When attempting to log in to my hunter “Distanthero” I keep getting disconnected with the error message WOW51900319 when trying to leave the garrison. I used the self-service character stuck feature to send myself back to a graveyard and it seemed to fix the issue, but when I attempted to leave the garrison I was disconnected again.

My character is seemingly in purgatory in the Garrison until this issue is fixed. I can play my other characters just fine.

My wife and her character “adanugget” is having the same issue as we were attempting to play together with these two characters.

is there nowhere I can talk to a human being? i tried what I thought was filling out a ticket just to be redirected to back to here. Didn’t they use to have GMs with in game support?

not every issue can be “fixed” by GMs.

the issue is either on your end (which Blizzard can’t fix on your behalf)

or… it’s a bug, and it needs QA intervention.

Based on the error code, this is caused by an issue on your end.

when you followed the info in the support article, are you not able to click the link which says “contact us”?

Thank you for your help.

First

I disagree, because every other character is fine, and I believe since I can even resort the character myself through (i don’t know the name) but it sends the character back to the graveyard. Whatever that option is allow to play that character fine until I try to leave the Garrison.

This leads me to a bigger issue that I do belive needs to be looked at by QA and be patched, or if someone can give me a work around.

I am a returning player but I miss the fact that I could contact GM and he could give me a link in game. (maybe this is less apparent) i cannot even see general chat anymore.

I did not see this option, but I contend that this option should still be in the my tickets page.

I will fill out a ticket there thanks for your help.